Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Present

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2018
This I think was legit and originally posted about a year or two ago. Playgirl was/is a Uber/Lyft driver.
Steering wheels don't do that.

If this is real, then she better check to see if there's a high value life insurance policy in her name that she doesn't know about

Joined May 19, 2004
Steering wheels don't do that.

If this is real, then she better check to see if there's a high value life insurance policy in her name that she doesn't know about
My G, take a look at that arm rest - that is some seriously high wear and tear on the vehicle.

It is possible that other maintenance was performed on it that mandated steering wheel removal and it was simply not reinstalled correctly.

Present

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2018
My G, take a look at that arm rest - that is some seriously high wear and tear on the vehicle.

It is possible that other maintenance was performed on it that mandated steering wheel removal and it was simply not reinstalled correctly.
Even more reason to check for that policy! Poor decisions being made all around.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now