Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

mail(wo)man was trippin today...
IMG_47619656B666-1.jpeg

i was just randomly thinking about her b4 i saw this :lol:

Not cool. Baby girl going to be traumatized for a few years, just for some social media clout? :smh: :smh: :smh:

200.gif

From a parents point of view, I absolutely love messing with my kids like this and think it's funny as hell. This was basically all of my kids first reaction the first time they met The Easter Bunny at the Mall, to Big Bird at Sesame Place, and even Mickey and his crew at Disney for the first time. I mean, there's an argument that can be made about how anything you post online is for clout but,

tenor.gif

I don't see any malicious intent with this one. My kids were right back to watching those same shows the characters were from right after and are cool with meeting the characters now. I'm sure this little girl will be alright in the long run.:lol:

Robinson Cano is still a fool with it! That man can't stay off PEDs. He's basically a fiend. He just got caught again. He just got hit with a 162-game suspension for testing positive for some banned 💩! That's the whole 2021 season. That fool already got caught in 2018. 🙄🤯

He's going to have to forfeit his $24 million salary. That's a lot of straight cash homie! 😲:emoji_money_mouth:💵💲

It's funny Jay-Z boasted about poaching Cano from Scott Boras on a song in 2013. He got Cano to go to his Roc Nation agency because Cano was previously represented by Boras who has been one of the most prominent agents in MLB for decades. So Roc Nation basically got Cano a big contract along with 2 positive tests now.

Back
Top Bottom