Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

When using your pimp hand goes wrong

I hate to see black folks acting foolish/without self-respect like this, particularly on the net...but I have to wonder why dude just stood there hunched over letting her rack up a 15-hit combo with the same punch.

Cause you know damn well if he put his paws on her properly, and the laws got a hold of that tape, they would have thrown the book at woadi.

There's a major difference between the man in this video, and the man in that British video.

Bro that's a fiend. 
laugh.gif

news flash.....the dude dressed like parliment funkadelic in 2013 just may be gay.

I love how quick we are to assume straight dudes just start getting extra into fashion like that. LOL artists too.

Dudes will end up defending this too watch, on some " just because you dress like you are turnt out and speak like it, and have penis pics of your homie on your phone, doesnt mean you are sus.

There is no reason at all as a straight dude to have pics of anyone else  penis on your phone....straight up and down, end of story.

Now before NTs rainbow sympathy coalition cries me out of this thread,  I will point out that i didn't post this info in the fools wildin thread, i just commented on it.

I did not say a damn thing about gay being bad.

The moderation around this place panders to softies. Start saying anything that ruffles feathers and you are on time out. 

If i aint name calling or flaming anyone specific or swearing, y'all are just gonna say im trolling and boot me anyway for unpopular opinions.

If i feel like saying outfits are whack in the celebs heat thread and mad feelings get hurt, thats their problem.

Im sharing my opinion but only NT moderater approved, accept everyone comments rock around here.

Damn bruh I don't think anybody is questionin whether it's ayo to have D pics in your phone. If it were true then ya them boys are sweet. I question the validity of the skeezer saying it though. Prob just a broad being malicious in the only way she knows how. She don't have proof, surprise surprise. I refuse to believe that either 3k or big boi are down low brothers based on the slander of a side piece

sick.gif
 Dat scroll down effect, im scrolling down thinking you mistook this thread for the dressing better thread
laugh.gif
. Clearly you did not 
mean.gif

Reactions: jjs
bruh, 2 tone tizzle 2 tone tizzle out here having HEATED arguments with no one in particular :rofl:

just venting for getting booted from a particular thread for calling sus behavior sus.
People in this thread aint white knighting for sussery nearly as hard.
Dudes is more sensitive in the fashion threads. I forget everyone isn't a kanye stan around here sometimes. ..my bad

just venting for getting booted from a particular thread for calling sus behavior sus.
People in this thread aint white knighting for sussery nearly as hard.
Dudes is more sensitive in the fashion threads. I forget everyone isn't a kanye stan around here sometimes. ..my bad

So was 3K gay before or after Badu? Cause both sound impossible.

I think Ms. Patton is just throwing salt so she can be on one of the ATL reality shows, and end up never directly addressing it because she'll get sued for slander.

Back
Top Bottom