Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Because she is the bad apple. Her "choosing to go natural" means we can see it. We'd never know about the eyebrows / moustache (or delusions) otherwise. Imagine being married and your wife deciding to "go natural" a year in and now you're showing up to the office Christmas party with Frodo Baggins thinking you'd married the elf queen.

Last edited:
Because she is the bad apple. Her "choosing to go natural" means we can see it. We'd never know about the eyebrows / moustache (or delusions) otherwise. Imagine being married and your wife deciding to "go natural" a year in and now you're showing up to the office Christmas party with Frodo Baggins thinking you'd married the elf queen.

Thought this exercise was her weeding out the bad apples.

Not knowing she is the bad apple.

Thought this exercise was her weeding out the bad apples.

Not knowing she is the bad apple.
She isn’t the bad apple. I’m the bad Apple :lol: There’s objectively nothing wrong with her appearance, it’s just not one I prefer.

She isn’t doing anything wrong by going natural/being herself. If anything I’m more in the wrong than see is, if blame must be expressed.

Exactly. Different strokes. She’s the dream girl for someone out there just the way she is.
Match made in heaven:

1614448859029.png

I really don't see the major issue with what she is doing to be honest 🤷‍♂️

Her life, her body, she is not hurting anyone, why should I care?
Yeah nothing wrong with that at all, actually probably the right thing, find someone who loves you at your most comfortable. That said though I have a feeling the guys she'll attract will not be what she wants :lol:

... what the body look like though?

Back
Top Bottom