Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So this is why his cape

So this is likely why his cape is flying

ezgif-6-a64563197c4d.gif

would.

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-max-1mb.gif

Weak *** dude though. "Yeah i'll excuse the n word, that'll get her!"

I mean yea she has a fat *** (fake) but I just find it weak that any common sense and morals can go out the window as soon as some booty pops up. And he wasn’t the only dude caping for her after I said that.

Also
FE415545-46DE-4F5B-B10F-D4CB53B8B831.jpeg

like how you gonna lie about your family just so you can say the N word.

I mean yea she has a fat *** (fake) but I just find it weak that any common sense and morals can go out the window as soon as some booty pops up. And he wasn’t the only dude caping for her after I said that.

Also
FE415545-46DE-4F5B-B10F-D4CB53B8B831.jpeg

like how you gonna lie about your family just so you can say the N word.

She has also worked with a few music rappers, so she probably been saying it for the longest without being checked.

She ain't lying thought ... everyone im So. Cali be dropping the N like nothing.

Im not gonna sit up here and defend nikes morality or social responsibilities, idk where all that even came from. But from a business perspective they have every right to put a stop to this. If some took a brand you built into a household name and tried to mark it up 1000% under their own lable you'd do the same, or be a fool not to. Not saying it doesnt happen all the time with nikes, but when it gets too big and people are trying to build their own brands off of nikes popularity, they get sued. They just completely shut down warren lottas for something similar, without the santanism angle. But I'm sure that didnt help.

Stockx/goat dont profit off the markup on resale. They offer a marketplace and a middleman service which they charge a fee for. They dont sell shoes.
Agreeded this is literally the Frank Lucas / Nikki Barnes scene.

Nah, that’s how those SoCal* dudes get down :smh:.
Naw don't lump us in with them lames on the keyboard. I am from San Diego, I remember catching a fade in elementary school. Some non black kid chose to use the "er." Cancelled that entire four square game, his boy caught it a week later not for making that same mistake.

Nike is like we don't want those problems, to much bad PR.
i mean who would? and they aren't profiting from it at all...more likely to lose money.
not sure how letting this rock would've helped their business in anyway.

You couple the devil/Satan narratives with the excessive 'flagrancy' and it's not just Christians in N.America you have to worry about but other conservative societies in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Far East and so forth.

Nike IS a global brand - they'll defend their image if they have to.

Back
Top Bottom