Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee thoughts?
IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

I def understand this ....

Lets see how it plays out ... this will set a precedence... if Nike wins anyone that customize anything can be liable ....

Man, you associated with Lil Nas X's camp and/or MSCHF? Nike ain't going after every single 'customizer', etc... There's literally thousands of 'customized' pairs out there.

THIS PARTICULAR joint was purposefully made to draw the type of attention that Nike doesn't want and they're shutting it down. The 'customizer' could've used some New Balance, Reebok, Under Armor or a different brand but they intentionally chose Nike for the brand recognition and are suffering the consequences.

Michael Rapport is really gonna do this ho **** like this w/ deleted messages like he isn't always popping **** about someone? Is that not his shtick. He records himself w/ his phone poppin **** about ppl? ""Pale pasty cum guzzling *****" is creative and wild. KD a wild dude, oh my god :rofl:

Edit:
KD is my guy :rofl:

Last edited:
Sigh why do guys even allow the before and after pic to be taken. I have to say Joc DGAF what people say about his hair, whether it is the perm or the add on.

That LA lifestyle will eat you alive if you aren't strong enough.
ECNYrxBXkAEIJb0.jpg kyle-kuzma-at-home-style.jpg w73jf7lsena41.jpg

I love how J Tatum said Kuz needs an intervention like his fits always on point. His do hit more often than not.

That’s false. That’s still Nike’s IP and trademark.

Look at what happened to the Menthol 10s or the Purrari.
The best example is Purrari ...

You're way off on the Menthol 10s.

On the Purrari, the issue came when he tried to sell the vehicle using CL as a Purrari and not a Ferrari.

Even then he was threatened not actually sued.

Back
Top Bottom