Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

5B207E9F-A3B8-4DC4-82F1-44D102267AA3.jpeg

A ******* 2010. Google how much 2010 C class goes for now. What ever he was driving was probably worth more that her car. I cant believe its still people out here who still don’t understand value.

I’m not saying anybody should take it that far, but I definitely see how things get there because people are wildly disrespectful. I had a woman park her car next to mine (there’s 50 open spaces), hit my door hard af, I got out and said “hey excuse you” and she literally looked at me and just walked off. No acknowledgment or apology.

Nobody’s life is worth some minor **** but I’m willing to bet a lot of things escalate because people don’t know how to say “hey, I messed up. My bad”.

I’m not saying anybody should take it that far, but I definitely see how things get there because people are wildly disrespectful. I had a woman park her car next to mine (there’s 50 open spaces), hit my door hard af, I got out and said “hey excuse you” and she literally looked at me and just walked off. No acknowledgment or apology.

Nobody’s life is worth some minor **** but I’m willing to bet a lot of things escalate because people don’t know how to say “hey, I messed up. My bad”.
Not a problem she would have come back to a new dent in her car.

I don’t know why I’m compelled to tell on myself and let you guys know that I’m without a doubt wilding. I can’t blame it on the guilt, because I have none. Maybe I want to brag about her giving me her husbands SubMariner Blackface, not sure….but I simped today and spent $228 on two pair of AF1 for a chick I’ll probably never smash again. a-friend a-friend wilding like a mother..
66EDECB2-63C6-41B6-BD80-7F4C8DA43A18.jpeg

I don’t know why I’m compelled to tell on myself and let you guys know that I’m without a doubt wilding. I can’t blame it on the guilt, because I have none. Maybe I want to brag about her giving me her husbands SubMariner Blackface, not sure….but I simped today and spent $228 on two pair of AF1 for a chick I’ll probably never smash again. a-friend a-friend wilding like a mother..
Own your truth SIMP!

Where the pics at?

buying gifts for a married woman?
183744-pimp-c.jpg

SN to post on point cot damb

Back
Top Bottom