Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Thats not bootlegging, that different. Im not even mad. Ypu know MJ wanted to sign with Adidas, right? Think of it as a sneaker edition of “What if…Micheal Jordan signed with Adidas?.My only problem with this is the fact that Michael Jordan didn’t hire Tinker so it wouldn’t have been the same designs with different logos.

Yes, I'm aware that Jordan wanted to sign with Adidas when he turned professional. But they passed on him! They rehashed the same stupidity in 2003 when LeBron James turned professional when Sonny Vaccaro tried to persuade them that LeBron was worth the $100 million!

They had an asinine idea to go with big men as their cornerstone basketball stars to market in the '80s. They actually thought big men would be more appealing than athletic skill guys! That was never logical because kids never dreamed or aspired to be big men when they watched basketball as youths in any era. 7 foot guys aren't typical in society, so the athletic guys were always more appealing to kids because they were more relatable.

Tinker Hatfiled was assigned to the Jordan line when the III was released, and that model cemented Jordan's eventual lifetime ties with Nike. Jordan contemplated leaving after the III came out, when his Nike deal was set to expire, but he loved that design, and the rest is history.

1iy85bh7y3x71.png

EEEk. Having seen the effects on women after the epidural runs out. They are DONE DONE long after giving birth. I can't imagine what that was like. Movies probably can't come close to capturing that experience. Chick just went back to the 1800's to give birth.

Back
Top Bottom