Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I really don't understand people that do this dumb ****. To have road rage to the point that you risk your own safety and that of your passengers by brake checking someone. Or at the very least have to be inconvenienced now that you have to get police and insurance involved in your bull****. It makes no damn sense.

37AF2DFA-EFAF-4B57-8AA5-212C596CF7D1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: wr
I really don't understand people that do this dumb ****. To have road rage to the point that you risk your own safety and that of your passengers by brake checking someone. Or at the very least have to be inconvenienced now that you have to get police and insurance involved in your bull****. It makes no damn sense.

They also didn't quite think through the braking distance of a multi-ton tractor. I think I've seen this as a story and they both got charged - the car driver got the book thrown at them but the tractor driver got charged with using a cell phone while driving - the evidence they had that the other vehicle was at fault is what did them in.

That sucks for the Truck driver. If he didn't have video evidence of this person intentionally causing the accident, what's the likely hood they would have found the car driver at fault and not blamed the truck driver?

Did that person really think car was going to win vs a truck? I saw one of those audi SUVs get smoked by a city bus cuz the bus stopped at a bus stop and the SUV tried to go around and make the right.

Lol fools. Ill always give those big *** vehicles the right of way, even if it really was my turn or whatever. Not gonna possibly get killed or injured and have my car ****ed up. Thats not even their personal vehicle, what do they care lol theyre still on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom