Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They would fail :lol: so it wouldn’t matter.

He would be considered to be in the wrong from ANY angle, so he loses either way.

But of course it's a prank, it's just a weird prank to play. Getting those stuff in your house/floor. But I know people do whatever for SM these days.

They would fail :lol: so it wouldn’t matter.

You’re right, his wife can’t knock him out. She’ll just cheat on him with a dude that can…

EMxvi6uW4AAo1eg

He would be considered to be in the wrong from ANY angle, so he loses either way.
Doesn’t matter.

What’s done is done and he’ll probably keep doing it.

You’re right, his wife can’t knock him out. She’ll just cheat on him with a dude that can…

EMxvi6uW4AAo1eg
I mean that’s pretty drastic over a prank but okay. Not sure what would stop him from doing the same.

I got a friend that went to the DR and got a girl pregnant.

Had to delete all his social that bozo. His baby moms out here in NY has no clue whatsoever and they have two kids together but not married.

I don't know how he's able to sneak money and send it but he tries his best. Can't believe he was out in these places smashing these hoovs with no protection wildin.

I got a friend that went to the DR and got a girl pregnant.

Had to delete all his social that bozo. His baby moms out here in NY has no clue whatsoever and they have two kids together but not married.

I don't know how he's able to sneak money and send it but he tries his best. Can't believe he was out in these places smashing these hoovs with no protection wildin.
How does he know the kid is really his? I know someone who did something similar, but found out years later that the kid wasn't his when they were doing immigration paper work to get the kid to the states. His then wife had left him after finding out he got someone pregnant. Then 20 years later you find out the kid wasn't yours.

Back
Top Bottom