Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

399E2149-E6F2-415D-B646-2329D0CC2953.jpeg

when you type in “men” on TikTok this is what autofills.

NY, LA everyone in baggies or straight cut, generally wider fits.
That's crazy I must not really live in LA or something :lol:

Most people I see out are still wearing slim-cut/skinny jeans. If we're talking about those Lil Wayne super skinny while you sag jeans, then yes those have been finished.

TBH the only people I see wearing baggy pants are white teenagers and fat people.

That's crazy I must not really live in LA or something :lol:

Most people I see out are still wearing slim-cut/skinny jeans. If we're talking about those Lil Wayne super skinny while you sag jeans, then yes those have been finished.

TBH the only people I see wearing baggy pants are white teenagers and fat people.
Just go to an INSTAGRAM of anybody who is a current Artist or Athlete or Anything of NOTE, with in the first 3 full length phtos you will get the Style.
Anybody I'd think.
Lil Baby Drake Justin Beiber Kanye Lebron Luka

I'm really outside though. I don't need to go on IG :lol:

I don’t see many people wearing skinny jeans, but Yeah I haven’t seen this baggy trend take off anywhere that adults go out to, including in Cali, Chicago,Southern Europe, East/Southeast Asia. 99% are slightly skinny/slim to slightly relaxed.

6ADEE459-E824-44D5-AE6F-20C87B2274FE.jpeg

0CFFF5CA-AC1E-45ED-A762-792B1D9D94D5.jpeg

9F7B60DE-0F5C-46F8-A12A-F68332061B3B.jpeg

Before I get attacked by the fake fashionistas calling me washed or living in the middle of nowhere, I’m not saying literally no one does. It’s just not common outside of the celebrity/celebrity worshipper/standing out on IG crowd.

I haven’t seen many people in real life wearing this:

5EF1DCD6-C0E0-40C9-8202-CD9ACAE6061D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom