Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A Rockford man who tried to rob a bank Friday didn't try to fool the teller into believing he had a weapon, police said; he was completely naked.

At about 11:30 a.m., Ezekial Deanda walked into the Associated Bank, 612 N. Main St., at some point "disrobed" and went up to a teller and demanded money, said Rockford Police Sgt. Harold Combs.

Police said while he didn't bother to threaten the teller with violence, he managed to get an undisclosed amount of cash before fleeing from the bank's lobby.

Investigators didn't have far to look for the alleged robber. They found Deanda in the bank's basement bathroom getting dressed, said Combs.

During a brief struggle while being apprehended, he allegedly spit on police.

He is currently lodged in the Winnebego County Jail awaiting a Monday bond hearing after being charged with robbery, resisting a police officer and aggravated battery to a police officer, all felonies, Combs said.

might be doin it
there is no might. they DID it. im gonna look up some of their other music.
My mans did his thing though...
Lol
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON EVERTYTHING i swear i stood up and yelled in my house. Dude killed it! he woulda got ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the yambz in a highschool with black and spanish chicks. ALL OF EM. from the first chorus on i was like this in my house

tumblr_n85k6ub7111twulego1_400.gif

lmaooooooooo yoooooo soon as dude hit the

cat1-4.gif

i LOST it. lmao females are so bigheaded sometimes. said "stop stalking me" he should hit her with the "NOBODY STALKING YO UGLY A** BETTER GET ON WITCHA DIRTY PANTIES HAVING SELF!"

tumblr_me298ceXKS1qga22uo1_500.gif

there is no might. they DID it. im gonna look up some of their other music.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON EVERTYTHING i swear i stood up and yelled in my house. Dude killed it! he woulda got ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the yambz in a highschool with black and spanish chicks. ALL OF EM. from the first chorus on i was like this in my house

tumblr_n85k6ub7111twulego1_400.gif

lmao i hate this gif

A Rockford man who tried to rob a bank Friday didn't try to fool the teller into believing he had a weapon, police said; he was completely naked.

At about 11:30 a.m., Ezekial Deanda walked into the Associated Bank, 612 N. Main St., at some point "disrobed" and went up to a teller and demanded money, said Rockford Police Sgt. Harold Combs.

Police said while he didn't bother to threaten the teller with violence, he managed to get an undisclosed amount of cash before fleeing from the bank's lobby.

Investigators didn't have far to look for the alleged robber. They found Deanda in the bank's basement bathroom getting dressed, said Combs.

During a brief struggle while being apprehended, he allegedly spit on police.

He is currently lodged in the Winnebego County Jail awaiting a Monday bond hearing after being charged with robbery, resisting a police officer and aggravated battery to a police officer, all felonies, Combs said.

Homie thought he was invisible. :lol:

:rofl:

:smh:

His whole life is an L at this point. :smh:

Chick is really mad because SHE wanted the baby and this old captain ****old *** ***** can't see it.

He might as well point her in the direction of the next dude, because she has ZERO respect for dude crying over her Jody.

What's that dude's name with all the tats on his face, who acts like he's with soulja boy

He should live in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom