Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't even know if I can laugh at this **** I'm more shocked and disgusted. Like how the **** you make it this far without having to read contracts and ****? Don't you have a show? I know all access requires this ***** to read a cue card right? Just goes to show he's surrounded by leaches and yes men. If he had a real friend who really cared they woulda been on his bumper about that like "***** you have to learn to read ASAP!" It only takes a few days No excuse for this type of ignorance smh

Can't say I'm digusted but I am shocked. Oh well, dude has millions and if he's been able to get this far in life, without knowing what word is on a red octagon on street corners, then more power to him.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Last edited:

I don't even know if I can laugh at this **** I'm more shocked and disgusted. Like how the **** you make it this far without having to read contracts and ****? Don't you have a show? I know all access requires this ***** to read a cue card right? Just goes to show he's surrounded by leaches and yes men. If he had a real friend who really cared they woulda been on his bumper about that like "***** you have to learn to read ASAP!" It only takes a few days No excuse for this type of ignorance smh
Can't say I'm digusted but I am shocked. Oh well, dude has millions and if he's been able to get this far in life, without knowing what word is on a red octagon on street corners, then more power to him.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
How the hell does he caption his pics on IG?

Dude has enough money to buy an entire school, can't read a single word
mean.gif

Why didn't Floyd just read it to himself first, then read it aloud?

Word to wait for your turn to read in the 6th grade.

[thread="260124"]Wait Floyd has a drivers license how the hell did he pass the learner exam if he read like this .  Sidenote Floyd Sr.  dont seem like that bright . Blame Michigan schools[/thread]

I mean we all laughing and all, but he is a BOXER.

I honestly wasnt expecting much from him, but 3 minute on one damn line? And a third of that line was your own damn name?? :smh:

I don't know if u can blame it on schooling I got homies who read perfectly and never attended high school. He literally just never wanted to learn and never gave a **** to try because he never "had" to. I don't expect much from athletes either but I expect grown *** adults to be able to read

Last edited:
I mean we all laughing and all, but he is a BOXER.

I honestly wasnt expecting much from him, but 3 minute on one damn line? And a third of that line was your own damn name??
mean.gif
Exactly. Like c'mon son. Yeah you got $ but he couldn't even read that.

Damb Floyd :rofl: that was terrible.. But he'll make more $$ on his next fight than I'll ever make in my lifetime so he's still winning

This dude Floyd probably got his people reading all his cue cards and anything else to him so he doesn't have to read.. Son had no confidence trying to read that drop :rofl:

Damb Floyd
roll.gif
that was terrible.. But he'll make more $$ on his next fight than I'll ever make in my lifetime so he's still winning
This is so true , but no wonder he dont got no endorsements ninja cant read the cue cards . hi this ...... Mayweather n i wear NI...... sound it out 

:lol: my bad honest mistake...im blowed 95% of the time I post on here. That's no excuse tho :frown: >:

Last edited:
I don't know if u can blame it on schooling I got homies who read perfectly and never attended high school. He literally just never wanted to learn and never gave a **** to try because he never "had" to. I don't expect much from athletes either but I expect grown *** adults to be able to read

Bruh, if you're a grown man under 60 years old in 2014 and can't read :smh: That's like not knowing how to tie your shoes or ride a bike. That's honestly a choice to not know how to read. A decision to remain illiterate.

**** has NOTHING to do with a school. All that money and you can't better yourself in the most basic way? I'm embarrassed for him. Damn, hire a tutor or get a video or something.

Back
Top Bottom