Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

which kanye lover is this? 

couldnt be sami he could just pay a couple stacks to get a smooch from yeezy.

WelloffAbleAmericanblackvulture.gif
I keep watching this on repeat while remembering his quote from that Kimmel interview "DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT I'M NOT FROM CHICAGO"

An Ivorian supporter wearing an elephant mask attends a welcoming ceremony at Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium to greet the Ivorian national football team in Abidjan on February 9, 2015, a day after Ivory Coast won the 2015 African Cup of Nations football tournament. Ivory Coast ended a 23-year Africa Cup of Nations title drought by winning 9-8 on penalties against Ghana.

:lol: I know they are nicknamed "The Elephants" but I immediately thought of this thread the second I saw this getup :lol:

Last edited:
One of these dudes is wildin and one is doin it, not sure which is which though

Dude in the GTI is def wylin.

He looks like the type of douche to be an annoying driver, his sigh at the end proves he knew he ******* up. Ol Chumlee looking dude was soft, rolling down his window an inch and not doing anything after dude broke his ****. :lol:

One of these dudes is wildin and one is doin it, not sure which is which though

Dude in the GTI is def wylin.

He looks like the type of douche to be an annoying driver, his sigh at the end proves he knew he ******* up. Ol Chumlee looking dude was soft, rolling down his window an inch and not doing anything after dude broke his ****. :lol:

He doesn't want that work after he saw that punch. Plus he has that cold ride home on his mind :lol:

Back
Top Bottom