Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Petey Greene dropped nothing but quotables in that video. I've seen Howard Stern in black face talking to Petey, you can tell that they both had a mutual respect for one another despite the way they talked but I'm not trying to kick that **** up in here again 
eyes.gif

Petey Greene dropped nothing but quotables in that video. I've seen Howard Stern in black face talking to Petey, you can tell that they both had a mutual respect for one another despite the way they talked but I'm not trying to kick that **** up in here again :rolleyes

:lol: Yeah, I am in another thread discussing that exact same issue.

http://niketalk.com/t/638524/5th-grade-teacher-dresses-in-blackface-for-halloween/540#post_24455904

Howard was wildin' in the black face, but Petey set him straight. They definitely had a lot of mutual respect. I have watched a lot of Petey's videos on Youtube and he drops a lot of wisdom. I don't think that we would have the Howard Stern that we have today without Petey Greene. That could be a good thing, or a bad one depending on how you look at it. :lol:

Last edited:
Petey got style. lol 

The was the funniest dopest video I've seen in a while. 

I haven't eaten watermelon in years, made we want to pick one up right now. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shump

Shump
A shower and a dump at the same time. Shumps usually take place in the handicap showers at the pool that double as toilet stalls. The shumping process usually consists of the subject stripping down naked, grabbing the detachable shower head, and holding it over themselves as they drop logs. It's also environmentally friendly as long as you're not in California because the shower head can double as a bidet.
Jake: "Hey man, where were you?"
Tim: "I was taking a massive shump. Dude, my ...hole has never felt cleaner."
Jake: "Holy bejesus, I gotta try that some time!"

Wth that's what yall mean by poppers? Here I'm thinking yall talkin bout the cheese stuffed jalapeños not no Angus peppering in a bottle :lol:

Last edited:

Petey got style. lol 

The was the funniest dopest video I've seen in a while. 

I haven't eaten watermelon in years, made we want to pick one up right now. 
I swear the first time I watched this video a few years ago I went straight to the grocery store and grabbed one to try with salt 
laugh.gif

i aint googling ish....wont do it... i know how yall get down

:lol: Smart man. I am still upset that the internet has made me aware of that and "poppers".

You liked it with salt or nah?
Wasn't bad but I prefer it plain. Like I eat grits with salt and butter but my uncles lace it with sugar... different stokes I guess.

Yeah. I think that it is a bit of an acquired taste, kind of like Blue Waffles.

I always thought that salt and pepper, butter and cheese go on grits, and sugar/cinnamon go on these:

Last edited:
:lol: Smart man. I am still upset that the internet has made me aware of that and "poppers".

Yeah. I think that it is a bit of an acquired taste, kind of like Blue Waffles.
Yum. :smile:

I have never met anyone who tried Blue Waffles and didn't like them. :smokin They aren't real common though, I only know of a few stores near me that have them.

Last edited:
That **** is lame af, a small *** dog

How do they even feel cool about dominating something so puny? That's like me thinkin I'm cool for crushing ants in my fingers

One thing I noticed in all the pics I've seen of dudes killin small animals, they're usually central American or Caucasian, the only black image I've seen is when dude is Pettin a cat and then dude punt tf outta it

That **** is lame af, a small *** dog

How do they even feel cool about dominating something so puny? That's like me thinkin I'm cool for crushing ants in my fingers

One thing I noticed in all the pics I've seen of dudes killin small animals, they're usually central American or Caucasian, the only black image I've seen is when dude is Pettin a cat and then dude punt tf outta it

I haven't seen a lot of pics like this. I have seen internet memes containing the stereotype that white people love their animals more than other races.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom