Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

sean kingston did a promo video
roll.gif

you 43 years old had me
laugh.gif
sean kingston pushes in all his chips

he gonna go out on his shield... fake accent and all

Very rarely does the Internet get me heated...
But this lady man... [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Out here lying on someone, and threatening to get him locked up, and then having the nerve to mock the man, and belittle him when he decided he wanted to call the police to his defense.

I hope Karma gets her ******** ***.

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Very rarely does the Internet get me heated...
But this lady man... [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Out here lying on someone, and threatening to get him locked up, and then having the nerve to mock the man, and belittle him when he decided he wanted to call the police to his defense.

I hope Karma gets her ******** ***.

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

She's nasty. On ig drinking period and ****

It's a lot of real G's doing time, cause a groupie bent the truth and told a lie

Last edited by a moderator:
the alcohol? you're under looking how ridiculous those peppers are

I want you to make a vid on taking a nibble of one

Lol i know they are hot, my point was he wasnt very smart if he thought eating 3 of those hot *** peppers then chugging a 5th of fireball was gonna end well. The part that killed me tho was when he was about to say something then says hold on and yaks his guts out but he still has his index finger up as if to say "1 second" :lol:

Last edited:
the alcohol? you're under looking how ridiculous those peppers are

I want you to make a vid on taking a nibble of one

Lol i know they are hot, my point was he wasnt very smart if he thought eating 3 of those hot *** peppers then chugging a 5th of fireball was gonna end well. The part that killed me tho was when he was about to say something then says hold on and yaks his guts out but he still has his index finger up as if to say "1 second" :lol:
plus cinnamon and hot? sheesh
liked how I couldn't understand wtf he was sayin too. that **** was funny

Updat

Town bizness :lol:

Yeah his man sat back and watched him get wrecked then decided to help him up the stairs after :smh: :lol:

Also who's this gump coming in late with the sucker punch? Clearly the brotha needed no help with the little dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom