Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Georgia is truly a magical place.

DRRKBZiXUAA8g3k.jpg

They're wildin over there in Britania. :stoneface:

'I will eat mum on Christmas day': Grieving daughter to sprinkle mother's ashes on turkey and pudding dinner

Debra Parsons plans to scatter the ashes of mum Doreen on the Turkey and even save some for her Christmas Pud

SUNDAYPEOPLE-PROD-Ashesed.jpg

Debra Parsons has revealed her unique plans to eat her mother's ashes this Christmas (Image: Nicholas Bowman/Sunday Mirror)

Grieving Debra Parsons will have her mum Doreen for Christmas dinner this year – by scattering her ashes on the turkey then tucking in.

And for dessert she’ll enjoy Christmas Pud...with a dusting of her mum’s last remains too.

Debra, 41, has felt the urge to EAT Doreen’s ashes since she died in May and has had a small spoonful most days to feel “as close as possible” to her.

But as she faces Christmas without her, the craving has become even stronger.

“It is the only thing that will get me through my first Christmas without mum,” said Debra.

SUNDAYPEOPLE-PROD-Ashesed2.jpg

The ashes of Doreen Brown in a box (Image: Nicholas Bowman/Sunday Mirror)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-eat-mum-christmas-day-11706456

Bruh see that's why i decided not to pursue education/teaching(and the pay too) But me getting in my feelings and beating the students up was my worst fear....now I know this is his mom but still...

This kid mustve seen how babydaddy disrespects mom or something. Every behavior is a learned behavior.

the dude who filmmed it is a straight up instigator. like mind your own damm business. plenty of people eat grapes and chips while they are in the store. even grown adults perpetuating on eating food they didnt buy yet from the store.

he kept filiming than says world star, no if this video hits Child services that women could either go to jail and her kids end up in foster care. damm fools out here for real.

maybe the kid is mentally ******ed and doesn’t know right from wrong and if so they could teach him that.

Back
Top Bottom