Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

But you sound like you hating them for their lifestyle choices more than for what you see in the video.

Not at all. Did you even watch the video? They were brawling with females. Yeah they were being “attacked” but that **** is laughable I literally could’ve avoided getting hit and taken those birds down with my hands behind my back. My point is some of these cats are so zesty they seem to forget that they are men and end up fighting women. I’ve seen it too many times.

I know WWE just had their first all female Royal Rumble but I didn’t know they also have their first all female Street Brawl match

You gotta let the dog know who’s boss. I don’t play that bite **** I’d beat the living **** outta that dog. She running and **** like it’s a game
Why would you beat the living **** out of a dog? Especially when he's playing with you? That's disgusting!!!

This is the problem with these pop tarts they think they can put hands on females crazy at times. That’s wildin to the max
And you are the same dude that has to beat the living **** out of a dog to show them who's boss.

You miss me with this bull**** .... sounding like a homophobe!

Not at all. Did you even watch the video? They were brawling with females. Yeah they were being “attacked” but that **** is laughable I literally could’ve avoided getting hit and taken those birds down with my hands behind my back. My point is some of these cats are so zesty they seem to forget that they are men and end up fighting women. I’ve seen it too many times.
FFZC.gif

Or be a better dog owner.
Or don't have a dog you got to beat the living **** out of.
Exactly

He coming in here thinking he doing it cause he can beat a dog to make said dog obey him.

Weak *** dude beating on harmless animals.

Back
Top Bottom