Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I’m gonna have to disagree with you on this. These aren’t up and coming YouTube celebrities, reality tv stars, video vixens, or musicians. There is nothing to gain for an NBA player. Dudes in the nba act tough online to act tough, there’s nothing in it for them.

You think there isn't.

But the very fact we're sitting here talking about it is proof that there is something in it for them. I didn't say they were Fousey putting on skits. They probably are very organic actions...but they are PLAYING up to themselves. Jimmy Butler said what he said KNOWING it would get the response it got...and Wade responded accordingly knowing this as well. I guarantee you they don't have REAL static. If it was...that **** wouldn't have been performed on Instagram.

Same as the CJ McCollum/KD thing. They know everything is a "story" today and that they're being watched 24/7. The public EATS this **** up...and there is indeed value in that for them.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=/m/05n_5s_

You think there isn't.

But the very fact we're sitting here talking about it is proof that there is something in it for them. I didn't say they were Fousey putting on skits. They probably are very organic actions...but they are PLAYING up to themselves. Jimmy Butler said what he said KNOWING it would get the response it got...and Wade responded accordingly knowing this as well. I guarantee you they don't have REAL static. If it was...that **** wouldn't have been performed on Instagram.

Same as the CJ McCollum/KD thing. They know everything is a "story" today and that they're being watched 24/7. The public EATS this **** up...and there is indeed value in that for them.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=/m/05n_5s_
We are talking because of the comment and reply. However, DWade and Butler are talked about all the time about their skills and not public stunts.

I think they have more to lose than gain about public stunts like these. These are public figures with endorsements.

But maybe like the "stunt" KG and Melo one ....

SUFFOLK, Va. - Police responded to a report of a gunshot victim Thursday morning around 10:45 a.m.

Police said the shooting that happened in the 300 block of East Washington Street started with an argument.

News 3's Rachael Cardin spoke to a witness who said he heard the two people in the argument were fighting over whether or not Halle Berry played Aretha Franklin in a movie.

Police said the fight turned physical and then one of the subjects produced a firearm, shooting the other man at least once.

Both men got emergency medical assessment and treatment by Suffolk Fire & Rescue personnel before being transported to local hospitals for further treatment.

Police said the gunshot victim is considered to be in serious condition.

The investigation is ongoing and the roadway in the immediate area is also closed.

ezgif-2-fc9a0387c0.gif

Wife Watches in Horror on Facebook as Husband is Held at Gunpoint Before Tuscaloosa Shooting

A Hoover woman posted on Facebook that another woman was holding her husband at gunpoint on Facebook Live. She later found out he had been shot and critically injured. Police arrested the suspect Wednesday afternoon. (Facebook)

Woman Allegedly Shoots Man After Victim's Wife Witnesses Him Being Held At Gunpoint Over Facebook

A woman was arrested Wednesday afternoon after police say she shot a man earlier in the day, critically injuring him.

Cammon was described by investigators as the victim's girlfriend. She allegedly had become enraged by the victim when he refused to sign divorce papers, according to Tuscaloo News. Cammon, who had filed for divorce from her own husband last week, according to the paper, told police that the gun had gone off while arguing with the victim's wife on the call. The victim's wife said that she was threating the victim's life during the argument.

The victim's wife - who was at work in Hoover at the time - posted on Facebook that the suspect, Keanna La Trise Cammon, called her via Facebook Wednesday and showed her that she was a holding a gun to victim's head. The victim's wife wrote, "I don't know if he is OK and I don't where about he is in Tuscaloosa. Can somebody help me. I'm at work and I am about to lose it. I think she shot him."

Two hours later, the wife posted, "She (expletive) shot him. I'm about to lose my (expletive) mind.

Tuscaloosa police responded about 10:30 a.m. to the shooting in the 600 block of 27th Street. Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit Capt. Kip Hart said the victim - who was shot in the torso - was taken to DCH Regional Medical Center and is in critical condition.

Hart said Cammon, 38, was brought to the Violent Crimes Unit office for questioning, at which point detectives learned the 30-year-old victim was shot during a domestic argument. Investigators described Cammon as the victim's girlfriend.

Cammon is charged with attempted murder and will be held in the Tuscaloosa County Jail with bond set at $60,000. This story will be updated as more information is released.

200.gif

That ***** looks like every expression she makes is a crazy one. ***** was volcano fire I bet. That ***** took a bullet for it.

Yeah I’m like didn’t he have a kid with somebody else while they were together. I mean if you aren’t gonna respect her how can you talk about others not doing it
What?
Just cause i may disrespect loved ones or family members don’t mean ima let strangers do it.

Who raised y’all. I’ll bully my lil brother but I’m not gonna let a stranger or even my friends do it.

He prolly checking him cause Butler is off code about not messing with other nba players wives and/or girl friends.

Goofy Macklemore Wannabe Incurs a $164,000 Debt Pursuing a Rap Career

These videos basically detail where and how he owes money

His Music

It’s amazing he was allowed to accumulate that much debt to begin with.

If he was a breh...

Last edited:
that's nothing. Advances are just that...DEBT. All these rappers with 25 million dollar deals dont understand they gotta pay that ish back. They aint athletes. It's not a performance contract...the labels always recoup.

Real talk a lot of local rappers can get that amount of money fronted, they just don’t believe in their own music enough to take that risk

You can't get plan on getting rich doing music. I always thought music was to express yourself and to speak for those who aren't heard, getting paid to do it is extra. We used to walk around to all the spots and basically throw shows for free till we had a following, then charge increasingly when the following grew. I thought it was cool when people were paying to see us freestyle. My guy needs to start at the bottom, and work his way up slowly. It's a whole lot cheaper. I can appreciate jumping in both feet first, but dam.

Back
Top Bottom