[| -- Foot Locker & Champs Employee 50% Sale This Weekend! (Aug 21st-Aug 23rd) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Date is tenative no Exclusion List yet.

Hope it's the same in the U.S.

pimp.gif
Hopefully exclusions will be minimal.

man, they better include the raging bull pack this time, i've been waiting months! just can't cop it without a discount, i'd even cop for 30 off atthis point.

exclusions: true blues, 7 dmp pack, flight 1 lows, black/red and gold medal kobe 4s (DAMN IT), all mens sweet classics and womens greco

Any footlocker employees know why the AF1 Hi Supreme "Grey with that laser ++#" has gone back up to $230 when they
hit the clearance rack last month for $119-129 ?? ................ Or was i given the wronf info regarding the price.
Thanks

Just like AirForce1s mentioned up there, those are the exclusions
that means raging bull and dmp 1s are allowed on 50% off

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Any footlocker employees know why the AF1 Hi Supreme "Grey with that laser ++#" has gone back up to $230 when they
hit the clearance rack last month for $119-129 ?? ................ Or was i given the wronf info regarding the price.
Thanks

I don't know the exact details of this situation, but basically it sounds like they were on sale temporarily and are now back up to regular price.

Anyway, "Raging Bull" pack is included?! Sweet..

Originally Posted by King Au

air trainer 1's release this saturday as well, and they're not excluded.
which colorway(s)? pardon the ignorance...
DMP 1s and raging bull pack not excluded?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sneako

Just like AirForce1s mentioned up there, those are the exclusions
that means raging bull and dmp 1s are allowed on 50% off
Thats not an exclusion thats a god damn price change.
You can get them now for $230 - 50% .............

Somebody hook me up , ive got $5 for your troubles .......... which is more than fair!
kekekek *snort snort* ehhehehe

well i got my raging bull packs, i'm done for the year. 1's and 7's just don't interest me.

Originally Posted by King Au

well i got my raging bull packs, i'm done for the year. 1's and 7's just don't interest me.

u r done for the year??!!....what about the SPACE JAM!! :tongue:
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom