Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

sales are bad people.
this is their way to get rid of stuff that's sitting on shelves.and also their way to fire employees who abuse it.

tip your connects. whether it be $,food or whatever.
don't be cheap people,I know there's a lot of cheap $%^&s on NT
smh.gif
laugh.gif

There was a NT'er on the last sale who posted like 10x that he wanted barkleys in sz 10. I was charging him 75 since that's what I paid and he never responded back. Dude wanted them for 59... smh I can't stand people like that.
Yeah they don't wanna pay for you to go outta your way they think it's free to give you your discount..but it's definitelynot..that's why i only help out a select few..they know who they are..
glasses.gif

sales are bad people.
this is their way to get rid of stuff that's sitting on shelves.and also their way to fire employees who abuse it.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

There was a NT'er on the last sale who posted like 10x that he wanted barkleys in sz 10. I was charging him 75 since that's what I paid and he never responded back. Dude wanted them for 59... smh I can't stand people like that.

I paid 75 for the barkleys when they had a f&f's... To bad that nt'er passed out on a good deal. Are you able to get the 50 percent in the N.Y.area?

I would have dropped that 75 NO PROBLEM for them Barkleys.... FIRE!!... I just seen them at the local FTL for 130 still.....

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

NT is a haven for cheap !%#+@. It's disgusting.
then cats wanna walk around in designer clothes and $600 purses hanging off their belts ....
smh.gif
smh.gif
act like their doin it and wont come off....

Originally Posted by air max 87

Before this goes any deeper.....

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6 digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majority of employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talk to them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let it rock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

i bet $10 that these questions get asked even though i post this....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Thanks a lot for the info... This year at the last EA (weeks ago) i met a few employees willing to hook me up with the 50 at Champs in Harlem; However, themanager put a halt to the deal quickly. I was going to get sneakers and book bags for my brothers and tip the employees... i guess bad luck on my part.

Originally Posted by cjharlem

sales are bad people.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I paid 75 for the barkleys when they had a f&f's... To bad that nt'er passed out on a good deal. Are you able to get the 50 percent in the N.Y. area?

Word I was selling DMP 1 pack for 165, nubuck 12s, safety orange 95s for 100 and all these mofos still have the audacity to lowball the +!+$ out of me... itsjust annoying. I would have hopped on any of the sneakers I was selling with the quickness if i didnt know anyone

Yes I am in located in NYC.

sales are bad people.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I paid 75 for the barkleys when they had a f&f's... To bad that nt'er passed out on a good deal. Are you able to get the 50 percent in the N.Y. area?

Word I was selling DMP 1 pack for 165, nubuck 12s, safety orange 95s for 100 and all these mofos still have the audacity to lowball the +!+$ out of me... its just annoying. I would have hopped on any of the sneakers I was selling with the quickness if i didnt know anyone

Not bad especially 95's... do you work as an employee in a footlocker or Champs in Manhattan?

sales are bad people.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Word I was selling DMP 1 pack for 165, nubuck 12s, safety orange 95s for 100 and all these mofos still have the audacity to lowball the +!+$ out of me... its just annoying. I would have hopped on any of the sneakers I was selling with the quickness if i didnt know anyone

DAMN homie .... can you get me them DMP 1s for 165 ???? Let me know ASAP .
Originally Posted by spin41

Anybody that needs a HOH connect in the LA area just PM me

Holla at me ASAP .

nah im not an employee... but for the last sale i just went to different stores and i met plenty of ppl willing to help me out... i just make sure i tipthem... i txted my connects earlier and they told me to go this weekend if i need something

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great news, need to see the list.. need some more socks
I think socks are on the exclusion list.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Funny enough, but I'd be pretty upset. They raised the price on "no-show" socks to something outrageous ($8 for a 3-pack, I think)
sick.gif
Been that price for the past 3 years bro.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

i don't know if the 7's will be excluded.. they werent excluded from the 30 last week
Yes they were lol...the list said "ALL 8/15 RELEASES" Thus meaing the DMP pack that released on 8/15...if you bought it , or gave adiscount on it, your auditor will contact you this week and have you pay back the difference.

nah im not an employee... but for the last sale i just went to different stores and i met plenty of ppl willing to help me out... i just make sure i tip them... i txted my connects earlier and they told me to go this weekend if i need something

SO can you HELP me out also ???

I still need those black/red foamposite lites in a size 10... NYC people get at me, willing to give $10 tip...

Exclusion List today I assume
nerd.gif

Is Canada having their 50 this weekend? If so, can a Canadian NTer help me with silver/red AM 97s? thanks

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

great news, need to see the list.. need some more socks
I think socks are on the exclusion list.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Funny enough, but I'd be pretty upset. They raised the price on "no-show" socks to something outrageous ($8 for a 3-pack, I think)
sick.gif
Been that price for the past 3 years bro.
Sorry, not here. The price change took place this year here. Used to be $3.99 or 2/$7 ... changed to $7.99 per pack ... something like that ... Iremember because even the store manager couldn't believe the markup, either.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

i don't know if the 7's will be excluded.. they werent excluded from the 30 last week
Yes they were lol...the list said "ALL 8/15 RELEASES" Thus meaing the DMP pack that released on 8/15...if you bought it , or gave a discount on it, your auditor will contact you this week and have you pay back the difference.
From my experience, if I choose an item that's "excluded" the employee usually just discounts it with an "employeediscount".
eyes.gif

At least that's the smart thing to do ... can't speak for all locations (we all know how bad some retail experiences can be).
smh.gif

Exclusion list countdown ...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom