Foot Locker Exclusive: Jordan "Hallowed Ground" (Black/Red)

Release: OCTOBER 2009 (FOOT LOCKER EXCLUSIVE)

Price: TBD

Jordan is back at it with another new silhouette for the fall, the Jordan "Hallowed Ground".

Like most Jordan releases, the Jordan Hallowed Ground features familiarities from other Jordans. We could rundown the list, but I think the simplest way of describing it is that it seems to most resemble the Jordan Olympia with addition of the Jordan 9 mudguard aroundthe toebox.

The upper is predominately black and constructed of three different materials. The toe overlay is patent leather while the toe underlay is nubuck. Fullgrain leather runs over the patent leather and to the heel. The lace loops are similar to the Air Jordan X and a red Jumpman is near the heel. The midsole andoutsole also show similarities to the Air Jordan X. The tongue of the Hallowed Ground is black with a white collar. The back of the shoe has a red and whiteplastic piece that is attached to a black leather heel pull tab. Again, these are a Foot Locker Exclusive, look for them in October.

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-1.jpg

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-2.jpg

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-3.jpg

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-4.jpg

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-5.jpg

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-6.jpg

jordan-hallowed-ground-black-red-7.jpg

I don't get it, these things are so ugly, why don't they concentrate on new CW's of retro's or actual CW's of retro's?

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

why don't they concentrate on actual CW's of retro's?
I think between cheap materials and colors that are "off", we've already come to the conclusion that:

a) They don't care to reproduce the fire that made them hot.
or
b) They aren't capable of reproducing the fire that made them hot.

I don't believe I'll own a pair of these, unless someone gives them to me, and then I'll probably turn around and give them to someone else. Idon't know why, but for some reason they look like they'd be comfortable though.

If it's zoom all the way through and not just in the heel it could be a decent shoe for ballin'.

Back
Top Bottom