Foot Locker Raffles / Reservation App

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a notification at 6:00 from the ftl app saying I have 3 hours to confirm, but when I open up the app, there's no reservations available. I only had entered for the Lebron retro.
They`ve changed what it says when the countdown ends..............Now it just tells you to check the app for the status of your reservation. People were confused by that..........it was never saying you got the reservation, it was just telling you to go the app to confirm it, if you won or not.

They`ve changed what it says when the countdown ends..............Now it just tells you to check the app for the status of your reservation. People were confused by that..........it was never saying you got the reservation, it was just telling you to go the app to confirm it, if you won or not.

Yeah I've heard of people not confirming their reservations in the 3 hour window and relinquishing their reservation to somebody that was on a wait list

Has anyone ever returned an item that made you reach platnun VIP? Just wondering if footlocker takes away that sale and you lose platinum VIP?

Has anyone's membership reset?
My footaction one says I now have $0 spent (had close to $4k before it reset). It says I need to spend $175 to reach gold status but in my account info it says I'm gold star club status. Very confused about this and all customer service did was just forward me my account info.
I hope I haven't lost my status cause I need for future releases [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji].
I've spent over $2k the past 4 months at footaction so spending shouldn't be an issue.

Has anyone's membership reset?
My footaction one says I now have $0 spent (had close to $4k before it reset). It says I need to spend $175 to reach gold status but in my account info it says I'm gold star club status. Very confused about this and all customer service did was just forward me my account info.
I hope I haven't lost my status cause I need for future releases [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji].
I've spent over $2k the past 4 months at footaction so spending shouldn't be an issue.

My FL did on its anniversary date of when I opened it.

what is the point of a head start?

sorry for the noob question, but I'm in Australia and it seems like we are starting to get an app like this for FL now

If it says Gold Star or Platinum in the app, the amount spent doesn't matter. Your numbers will reset every year but your status only will if you fail to meet the spending threshold.

I`m not sure the amount matters. Mine reset to $0 from $2700+ back in January and i still reserved the OVO 12. My girlfriends account, which hasnt been open as long as mine, shows she has spent $500+ and she didnt even get on the wait list for the same size i selected.

I think it only matters that you`re gold/Platinum/MVP and how long you`ve had the loyalty program.

at the same time, on my champs app, i cant even reserve a GR shoe with a 10 minute head start and ive spent over $1000, but I just signed up for that sometime last year.

Another thing i think they go by is the consistancy of the size range you select. If you`re all over the place with sizes on different releases, I dont think they let you reserve the shoes. I think thats one way they deter resellers from taking advantage of the system.

I`m not sure the amount matters. Mine reset to $0 from $2700+ back in January and i still reserved the OVO 12. My girlfriends account, which hasnt been open as long as mine, shows she has spent $500+ and she didnt even get on the wait list for the same size i selected.

I think it only matters that you`re gold/Platinum/MVP and how long you`ve had the loyalty program.

at the same time, on my champs app, i cant even reserve a GR shoe with a 10 minute head start and ive spent over $1000, but I just signed up for that sometime last year.
Repped and thanks. That pretty much sums up explains how the app works.
I like that it matters how long you've been VIP in the loyalty program. I know a few resellers that made like 5 new memberships each and just spread the spending to all of them to get VIP in hopes they reserve pairs on all accounts

Another thing i think they go by is the consistancy of the size range you select. If you`re all over the place with sizes on different releases, I dont think they let you reserve the shoes. I think thats one way they deter resellers from taking advantage of the system.

Really? First time hearing that.

Myth ...reserved almost every shoe I wanted and some I didnt. Sizes were all over. Size doesnt matter

Myth ...reserved almost every shoe I wanted and some I didnt. Sizes were all over. Size doesnt matter
I said i THINK.......... From what i was told, you have a better chance getting a shoe in your most consistent size. This is from someone i`ve known since i worked at champs back in 2003 and shes now the auditor for champs sports...........Doubt she`d give me bad info like that.

When I win a raffle it's fair and the system works
When I lose a raffle it's rigged and all the employees are backdooring [emoji]128514[/emoji]

When I win a raffle it's fair and the system works
When I lose a raffle it's rigged and all the employees are backdooring [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Sounds about right, lmfao.

Thats why i like the reservation system MUCH better than the raffle. I know first hand that employees showed favoritism if they had the chance to..............i benefited from it for a few years til he got greedy.

^ I was referencing the app reservation raffle lol
I have never done a in store raffle
But seriously everytime I don't hit on an app reserve, the first words to come outta my mouth are "rigged" [emoji]128514[/emoji]
But yeah I can imagine the in store raffle being a long shot if you don't have any connects
I'm sure they can somewhat even tamper with the app reservation

Nah, they dont have any say over the app reservations at all. Most they can ever do is say that no extras are available and the employees end up buying them instead of releasing them to the public.

App reservations are all completed with the algorithm they created that automatically chooses the winners based on all the set criteria. Hard to believe, but I have yet to miss out on anything at the local Illinois stores that use it and only missed the yeezys (the releases where 3 pair came out) because I only had a 5 minute head start........decided late to try for them and couldnt get anyone to check me in. And i dont know anyone at the stores anymore....... I`ve just had the loyalty thing since they started it back in 2004-2005.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom