Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

"Does anyone know what days are the EA? Like today till Sunday? Today and tomorrow only?"

till sunday i believe

Last edited:
My friend told me he couldn't grab any Hyperposites from HOH..but they're not excluded from Champs

I dunno...maybe he got them from Champs...I just told him to cop if he could find my size...I'm gonna meetup with him tmrw so I can ask him exactly where he got them if u need the info

mad the penny v's were all excluded. i'd still buy a pair with 30% off though. the hyperposites and zoom rookies were a go. it was just the foamposite and foam boots that were excluded.

Perfect use for that tax money
smokin.gif

you should spend it on a house. rather than some clothes that you probably already have too much of.
Spend a couple hundred dollars on a house?  Makes sense.

I already live in a house...thanks for the input though.

I remember back then they used to give employees a $2000 limit and people I worked with still went over that limit. Those were the good times. Walking out the store with 2-3 bags and right behind you, the friends/family you hooked up had another 1-2 bags. Good times back then...company def. changed a lot since the new CEO came in.

#OhHellYeah!
I work at a FA i used to be $3000

I remember back then they used to give employees a $2000 limit and people I worked with still went over that limit. Those were the good times. Walking out the store with 2-3 bags and right behind you, the friends/family you hooked up had another 1-2 bags. Good times back then...company def. changed a lot since the new CEO came in.

#OhHellYeah!
I work at a FA i used to be $3000

that $500/month limit is some trash. worked there for fun for about 6 months. got a write up for going $20 my discount for one month. talk about a condescending letter. :smh:

its usually on a weekend that footlockers don't get paid. so it won't be this week. but the next one if there will be one. butttt im hoping that i'm wrong and it is this weekend though cause i'll actually have this weekend off.

its usually on a weekend that footlockers don't get paid. so it won't be this week. but the next one if there will be one. butttt im hoping that i'm wrong and it is this weekend though cause i'll actually have this weekend off.

That's not really true because not all districts are paid on the same week. Some Footlockers get paid every week.

oh i did not know that. for as long as i've been working we were paid every 2 weeks and every single 50% off was on the week we didnt get paid. must just be a coincidence

I guess employee appreciation wont be this wk. Just checked and no info. Anyone know when it will be??

Back
Top Bottom