Footlocker/Champs/Footaction FRIENDS & FAMILY (F&F) 30% STIMULUS WEEK MAY 20th-26th

Smh at the Hypermax's I want not being at my local FL's, yet being online but supposedly "*excluded from discount"...

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Who cares there is a 50% 2day.
Yeah, but not all of us work at a local footlocker.

Its almost 2 years since he has worked at FA.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Who cares there is a 50% 2day.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Same thing that come to mind when someone always posts thisnear a 50%, it's like their trying to throw some salt on the people's 50% game
smile.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

If they really want to stimulate their profits, they'd stop excluding all the good stuff. It seems like these days most of the good stuff sits around because people either wait for it to hit sales racks or show up at the outlets.

EXACTLY

Disagree, even though I wish they wouldn't exclude all that stuff. Obviously they need help selling the not as popular stuff, they don't need helpselling the popular stuff. Kobe's, Jordans, AF1's, etc. are always gonna sell decently without discounts, their other stuff not so much.

Hey Cybergrindin, do you have an eBay account? I think my friend bought some Kobes off you from eBay.

Kobe's are excluded on the internet so it would be my guess they are excluded in the store as well

Back
Top Bottom