Footlocker Employee App. 50%

My buddy who works at footlocker with me just texted me and said there is the employee 50 off tomorrow and wednesday. I don't know any of the exclusionsthough. Hopefully someone can confirm this and hook us up with the exclusion list.

The only exclusions in NYC are black asg's, foams and air force one.
This is 100% verified.

Whoever is in nyc and wants this discount get at me
my aim is Wuliimamif

TigerWoods.jpg

wait no foams.....?

BS
indifferent.gif

but this stuff will be nice
pimp.gif

Godzilla's for $60 is a must
Laser 2k4's maybe.
Lebron V's.

anything else worth getting?

Yeah, this is true.

been knowing this for bout a week now.

any of you northern NJers (bergen/passaic co.) need anything, hit up the aim (emaych487) . . . .

confirmed for tom. Good on Retros but i heard spizike is a no go.. Maybe just the recent colorway... Please confirm

AF1, Black Goadomes, Foams, Cowboys Jerseys, Multiple Buys (2 for 89, 3 for 19) and Fathead are the only productsexcluded. Please don't come in asking if Spiz'ikes are excluded, are CB34's excluded, are M4's excluded, etc. The ones listed are the onlyexclusions as of now. Don't be surprised, however, if someone wisens up & pulls the Spiz'ikes off quick once they realize peeps are scooping em upat a wild rate.

Houston, and only Houston NTers, if you need a hookup, get at me. I am flat broke after the clearance 50% so Iunfortunately can't hook it up for other people this time.

I still couldn't justify even paying $70 for the Aquas ... they are just too hideous to me. If ya'll are smart, cop a few extra LBJ V's then swapthem out for the 2 colorways droppin' on the 13th, just Food For Thought.

Prolly will b up a pair of spiz'ikes..melo's black/gold and a pair of laser 2k4's..and some jordan sweatpants..not sure what else..

any1 in the Brooklyn area that can get 8.5 in the spizikes please shoot me a PM thanks in advance
nerd.gif

I already got godzillas shoot shoulda waited, I'll get lebrons and see watever else I can get my hands on

frown.gif
i went to all 3 today and couldnt get the discount..... i got closewhen someone agreed but then when it goes through cashier tells me umm sorry bout that its only on the clearance rack
indifferent.gif
.......... i even told them my friend who works at footlocker called mesaying it was today and tommorrow and they tell me im lying and i was bout to buy some spizike and lebrons
mad.gif
i even offered most of them to buy them something like a hat or whatnot
eyes.gif
man why do a lot of pricks become managers at footlocker
ohwell.gif
good luck to anyone who gets it

Back
Top Bottom