FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh, stop saying what you want... they prolly building the exclusion list off this thread, lmfao

haha for real huh haha

oh man i cant wait i want all the FUSIONS!!! thank god!!! i can finally complete my collection!!!

are you listening footlocker inc. ALL OF THE FUSIONS!! i cant wait for that great discount!!

I wish I knew people that work at Footlocker.
I can't see myself going up to somebody and asking them to let me use their discount.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh, stop saying what you want... they prolly building the exclusion list off this thread, lmfao

haha for real huh haha

oh man i cant wait i want all the FUSIONS!!! thank god!!! i can finally complete my collection!!!

are you listening footlocker inc. ALL OF THE FUSIONS!! i cant wait for that great discount!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Give me 60+'s and FLIGHT 45's!!!!!

Ok so I walked into one of my connects store but they wasn't their but
one of their co-workers was talking some Bellevue type craziness..like...

Its only gonna be Saturday from 11a-4p

$500 limit

And the on going Rumors...this is the final one..

I looked at her like
indifferent.gif
rrrrrreally....

Coppers, eggplants, ASG kobes brons KDs AF1s, freshwater griffeys, bojackson trainers, AM95s, 7 pack, 1 pack, 1/2cents, 3/18 4/19 cdp, uptempos, blk/red pippens, all GR brons
pimp.gif

only thing worth copping imo are some atlantic penny 2's and neon 95's and maybe some all black kicks for ball /chilling purposes any real heat in ftl eyes will be excluded but i think some of the jb kicks will be half off i got the 7 dmp pack for only 160 last time and those 6's and 12's been sittin for over a month FTL gotta sell these kicks they know what they doing i knew before all that talk about the 50% sales ending was just ducktales

Originally Posted by thacamel

laugh.gif
^^^For real. How long are them damn things gonna be excluded?

The last 50% Champs DID NOT exclude 2009s
I just need a pair of neon 95s and maybe double up on Atlantic Pennys or Freshwater Griffs.

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Dunkman 7 sku?
Nate Skyposite sku?
Allstar Kobe V sku?

nerd.gif

don't get your hopes up on the Kobes and Dunkmans since it hasnt been that long since they dropped. i think that only some Lebrons will be a go for the 50, with the newer releases being excluded

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Back
Top Bottom