FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

Champs UNOFFICIAL LIST

$1000.00 limit
i only need to confirm if the 97s are on it or not.

All NEW colors of the AM09 - Like the purple ones and hyper blues and the all blk ones
(which means all older colors for example blk/red, grey/blue and silver/red are a go)

All g-shocks
ALL AF1
ALL NEW RELEASE LIKE 6 RINGS, FUSIONS AND ALPHAS
ALL Adidas jackets
ALL RETRO 6s
ALL AIR MAX 95
ALL REEBOX ZIG
EASYTONES
AND ALL AM09 for WOMEN.

i will update as soon as i can confirm if the 97s are on it or not

EDIT:  still havent gotten info about the 97s but i know the PACMAN TRAINERS are excluded as well from champs.

are white/black/red alphas out at Footlockers if so are they excluded?

I see they're excluded at champs...

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Damn...No shapeups or fusion 8's...
mad.gif

s6mz49.gif

i dont think hoh will allow discounts on dunkmans, asg, or redcarpets. i work for ftl and everytime a shoe is limited to hoh there are no discounts allowed. i would be great if you can get one of those for 50% off but i doubt it will happen, unless you can find these shoes at stores other than hoh.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i dont think hoh will allow discounts on dunkmans, asg, or redcarpets. i work for ftl and everytime a shoe is limited to hoh there are no discounts allowed. i would be great if you can get one of those for 50% off but i doubt it will happen, unless you can find these shoes at stores other than hoh.

i believe you are correct, i think its only the reg discount or even none? my friend tried to use his discount and they denied him once, not sure if it was just a mean mgr or its a no go

womp, womp, woommpp 
ohwell.gif

Will definitely give it a try though.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i believe you are correct, i think its only the reg discount or even none? my friend tried to use his discount and they denied him once, not sure if it was just a mean mgr or its a no go
he is partially correct.
Footlocker employees (FTL, Fa, and Champs) CAN shop at HOH on the 50,BUT they do NOT get the same perks as HOH employees do. "regular" footlocker employees can grab GR stuff and older HOH releases that are sitting on shelves on the 50. They can NOT get new HOH releases.For example, when the Copper Penny 2s and Miller Uptempos dropped, regular employees could not buy them on the 50 but hoh employees were allowed to. catch my drift?
But, Maybe it will work on Dunkmans, ASGs and RCs because they are not hoh "exclusive."

doesn't hurt to try EM.

My hit list contains the Reggie Miller Uptempos my local HOH moved it to the Footlocker Side so they are a go... i always liked them but for $75 ill gladly scoop them up ... Ill also try to pick up the KD Orange Creamsicles for $50 ...

What is everyone getting?

Hey NT! Can some one please post footlocker SKUs for the following shoes.

Kobe V
 chaos
 aways
 v-days
Lebron VII
 ASG Lebrons
 Dunkman Lebrons

Thanks for your help!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Hey NT! Can some one please post footlocker SKUs for the following shoes.

Kobe V
 chaos-  
 aways- 
 v-days-
Lebron VII
 ASG Lebrons-
 Dunkman Lebrons-

Thanks for your help!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe V chaos- 41-03789-504

Back