Footlocker Employee Appreciation Dec 16-17th!

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by Bwood56

^^ LAME O

Co- sign

you is a lame son
laugh.gif

eek.gif
if this is the 50% with no exclusions.

we didn't get the 50% without exclusions last xmas , but we got it in 2006 , so i guess we'll see soon

older countdown packs are usually available correct?

whats the retail on the 8/15 pack?

or will it still be considered the newest pack and therefore invalid?

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

uh $310? like all the others

i am waiting on some concrete info for this 50 since everyone i asked knows nothing about it but I really need this one, so much heat out right now

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

uh $310? like all the others
ok mr high and mighty
eyes.gif

my lack of that knowledge comes from the simple fact that no 1 pack has interested me. Individual kicks from packs i've copped but not a whole pack.

^^ hahaha dude its common knowledge that the packs are $310, even someone looking for individual shoes from the pack should know this....

Originally Posted by renegade34474

we didn't get the 50% without exclusions last xmas , but we got it in 2006 , so i guess we'll see soon
I remember that year..that was a lovely year for coppin kicks at christmas time..also one year around christmas time they let the white/wheat13's b included in the deal as well..scooped up a pair of those as well..

Last December they had 2 employee Appreciations b4 x-mas. On the second one only Air Force Ones were excluded.

will any retails (footlocker, champs.....) get the 11/12 pack? I want it since high school...

WELL I HOPE ITS NEXT WED & THURS CUZ I HAVE GAMES ON TUE & WED AND I WONT BE ABLE TO END THE YEAR RIGHT...AND GET TO MY CONNECTS IN TIME.....

I need a size 10 or 10.5 CDP III if anyone can hook that up.

I'll add in a little extra for your efforts.

Let me know!!

Originally Posted by jmizzo

footlocker will exclude anything anyone wants anyhow....
frown.gif

You are definitely right on that one. I work for footlocker and i don't even waste my time tryna get anything when we have employee appreciation because ofall the exclusions.
eyes.gif

They have gotten alot better recently. I'm hoping for Tuesday-Wednesday, because I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday

I think next weds & thurs is perfect... I'm off and stuff but then I got the weezy concert to go to... yikes

i will let you know when I find out if someone doesn't first.I can pretty much guarentee dunks and the last pack will be excluded.

yes retailers will get this pack in droves from what I understand.

FTL isn't as bad as jb/nike scanning these forums . what proprietary info do employees really give out?

Back
Top Bottom