Footlocker Friends And Family 30% Off 1/29/09-1/31/08

Thank you footlocker friends and family thanks alot WHOO HOO!!!
happy.gif

they work for the foam lites kobe's are excluded unless u know someone who is real cool i got them at my local one cause the people who work there are cool

Originally Posted by badboy074

Thank you footlocker friends and family thanks alot WHOO HOO!!!
happy.gif

pics of the receipt or ducktales. just cuz ive heard that hohla doesnt accept the 30% coupons

Appreciate the answer for the military question badboy, and I can't wait to use the discount on the Kobe IVs......

I went to Footlocker by me ...

Now I know why I buy shoes online.

Store is trash.

I'll just get Hyperdunks from a mom and pop store.

i too got LA Bron Brons for 30% off... last normal sized pair.... as for the dude above thanks for taking all the 9-10s, my dude in NY needed 1

other people too so that is why i took the other size 9 cause i know two peeps on my bball team that wanted the lebron LA sz 9 so when i found them i got themand with the discount trust me when you hook other people up and it is less than retail then it is worth it and the resellers don't get nothing. This iswhat lebrons should be made for to play ball in.

I can't front.. Duke at the Footlocker I went to looked out. I didn't have a coupon and he was like "don't worry about it, I got you".And when they were out of stock of one of the sneakers I was looking for, he even offered/suggested to ship it to my house. (Free shipping of course). I askedif they get commission and he said "yeah". So I ordered a 3rd pair.

Got the kicks I really, really like for "cheap". So all in all, a good weekend.

so since you work at fl, can i order a pair from you and have it shipped from MY local footlocker? that means i pay YOU instead of footlcoker right?

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

I work at Foot Locker and I'll let you use the discount on anything NOT on the exclusion list if you buy some cleaner or socks....

Actually, don't even bring in the coupon, just mention it to me LOL

2 things you must realize:

1. F&F is pretty much at the store manager's discretion. They can either be cool or uptight...
2. If the manager is cool and the associate is not allowing it, the associate is the one losing out. We all have a base pay (either hourly or salary) PLUS commission. TIP: buy another shoe or definitely an accessory, and the uptight associate MIGHT change their tune...

This of course is my point of view....

i need some kb4s so can you hook me up with the f&F? since you're employee, does the disscount work whenever for you ? i live in l.a.

Back
Top Bottom