Footlocker Friends And Family 30% Off 1/29/09-1/31/08

here's my experience with footlocker....

yesterday i was at the mall and i forgot to print out the coupon before i left the house so i decided to see if someone in the store could just hook me up withone. when i ask the guy who was working there about the 30% off F&F, he just looked at me like i was from another planet and quickly said no. so i justwalked out of there and thought to myself i just come back and have the coupon printed out and in hand.

so today i called up there and found out that they still had the jordan cdp 5/18 in my size, so i said to the dude (this is a different employee) can we tryand see if the 30% works when i get up there to the store, he told me yeah. once i got up to footlocker dude gonna tell me "i called my supervisor after igot off the phone with u and he said we cant use the 30% on the cdp." i told him that i seen the exclusion list and cdp is nowhere on there. all he coulddo is give me a blank stare like "how did u see it?' i just walked out the store thinking "forget it i dont even want the jays anymore after allthis happened."

^^ super prick fo sho!! they swear you are robbing them or something right? i mean hell they promote the F&F when it really should just be called customerUNappreciation since everything is excluded and they "give" the discount to almost everyone now (well those who know about the coupon or what ever,they mail me a whole package filled of them) and then they put all these limitations on it. what gives? thats just lame.

Originally Posted by SneakerHead88

yesterday i was at the mall and i forgot to print out the coupon before i left the house so i decided to see if someone in the store could just hook me up with one. when i ask the guy who was working there about the 30% off F&F, he just looked at me like i was from another planet and quickly said no. so i just walked out of there and thought to myself i just come back and have the coupon printed out and in hand.

so today i called up there and found out that they still had the jordan cdp 5/18 in my size, so i said to the dude (this is a different employee) can we try and see if the 30% works when i get up there to the store, he told me yeah. once i got up to footlocker dude gonna tell me "i called my supervisor after i got off the phone with u and he said we cant use the 30% on the cdp." i told him that i seen the exclusion list and cdp is nowhere on there. all he could do is give me a blank stare like "how did u see it?' i just walked out the store thinking "forget it i dont even want the jays anymore after all this happened."
Footlocker stores are being a #@#@ lately.
sick.gif
I can'tstand their employees anymore

Just copped the Black Flightposites and PR Hyperdunks. I'm tempted to go back and get the 5/18 cdp

yesterday i was at the mall and i forgot to print out the coupon before i left the house so i decided to see if someone in the store could just hook me up with one. when i ask the guy who was working there about the 30% off F&F, he just looked at me like i was from another planet and quickly said no. so i just walked out of there and thought to myself i just come back and have the coupon printed out and in hand.

so today i called up there and found out that they still had the jordan cdp 5/18 in my size, so i said to the dude (this is a different employee) can we try and see if the 30% works when i get up there to the store, he told me yeah. once i got up to footlocker dude gonna tell me "i called my supervisor after i got off the phone with u and he said we cant use the 30% on the cdp." i told him that i seen the exclusion list and cdp is nowhere on there. all he could do is give me a blank stare like "how did u see it?' i just walked out the store thinking "forget it i dont even want the jays anymore after all this happened."
Footlocker tough guys always on their job.

The company loses because of these guys. Dumb kids are bad for business.

footlocker/champs/footaction around my area was dry... luckily my girl scooped up a pair of nc XX3s and a authentic frank gore jersey for super bowl sundayparty (she is a 9ers fan, which is sad) cause you know im rocking my marshawn lynch jerz with pride on sunday!
bills in 09

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

No Kobe = this f&f worthless to me

I'm sure they have some cool shoes in stock, but if i'm going to spend nearly 100 bucks on some new sneakers (even with F&F discount), i'drather reallocate it to some kobe's or some top-tier sneaker that will get me laid.

giggity.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

footlocker/champs/footaction around my area was dry... luckily my girl scooped up a pair of nc XX3s and a authentic frank gore jersey for super bowl sunday party (she is a 9ers fan, which is sad) cause you know im rocking my marshawn lynch jerz with pride on sunday!
bills in 09
being a Bills fan is even sadder

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by SneakerHead88

Footlocker stores are being a #@#@ lately.
sick.gif
I can't stand their employees anymore
Yeah footlocker is gettin worse lately for me *I'm an employee of Champs*..they won't let you order a thing even if they don't have ursize..even for the employee discount of 30%..it's worthless to get mad..

i'm not mad... okay i was a lil salty earlier (lol) but its just funny how the exclusions can be changed on the spot.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

footlocker/champs/footaction around my area was dry... luckily my girl scooped up a pair of nc XX3s and a authentic frank gore jersey for super bowl sunday party (she is a 9ers fan, which is sad) cause you know im rocking my marshawn lynch jerz with pride on sunday!
bills in 09
49s!!!! with pride!!
tongue.gif

Just used the champs f&f on some nike socks at the local champs. Bout to check the other one tomorrow and see if I can find anything else. Might just useit on some mcfarlane sportspicks. Lol.

military 20 % off but you can get away probably with 30% on anything since your military so show your id and get the 30 on everything and go to HOH LA if youwant the los angeles lebrons cause they count there for 30% and they said they're the only ones that got more so go get it real quick WHOOO HOOO
roll.gif

I work at Foot Locker and I'll let you use the discount on anything NOT on the exclusion list if you buy some cleaner or socks....

Actually, don't even bring in the coupon, just mention it to me LOL

2 things you must realize:

1. F&F is pretty much at the store manager's discretion. They can either be cool or uptight...
2. If the manager is cool and the associate is not allowing it, the associate is the one losing out. We all have a base pay (either hourly or salary) PLUScommission. TIP: buy another shoe or definitely an accessory, and the uptight associate MIGHT change their tune...

This of course is my point of view....

HOOPSboy
haha i definitely agree with you
i could really care less about f&f when i was an employee
but i did use the sale to my advantage with the socks/cleaner
but most of all the 2nd pair of shoes lol.
got them everytime =PP

Like everybody FootLockers in Albany are being Shady, I was in our bigger mall, and got the black/uni blue That Ain't Right Hyperdunks for about $80.00from Champ's went to footlocker they had the Kobe HD's and mind you Kobe is my favorite player. I ask an employee to go over and say theHyperdunk's are not excluded from the F&F sale. He gives me an angry look and says no, they are excluded. They have always been like that. I give himthe stoneface and say Champ's didn't exclude it. He says it is excluded, along with Jumpman Pro's, Flightposites, Penny 2's etc. (basicallyanything you want or is good is excluded). Then the smaller mall that Footlocker was the same. I hate footlocker so much for being that shady.

I used to be an asst. mgr at kids footlocker......we would get like two small boxes of the coupons. I would set them on the front counter the entire week andeven when folks would come in I would just let them take the coupons or use their printout coupon. Even after they were done if they gave me the coupon, Iwould staple it to the store reciept or just let them keep it. I rarely redeemed the coupons from them cause I knew they wanted to use it at another store.Sometimes if they were trying to buy shoes on the exclusion list and they were buying about 3 or more pairs, I would just put in the good military discount toget the sale. After seeing numerous posts about employees being pressed or not knowing about shoes I just shake my head in shame. I plan to go to the malltoday and see what's good. I gotta pay on my 11/12 cdp pack on layaway and try on the eggplant foams........maybe I'll cop something........

Back
Top Bottom