FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Any store have Bo Jackson Trainers in a 12? No store in my district has them
eyes.gif
Damn....will even settle for a 11.5. PM me if any employee can help me with a store transfer. Will try & help you find something your store doesn't have for you
Hit me up..i think i can help you out..champs in oakdale got a FSR..but just one size run..

thanks will, i'll hit u up. i need a size 11.5 or 12

I heard the Griffeys are a go!!

My mans is an asst. manager, he told me to swing by Friday so I can cop kicks on the low.

anyone in socal (l.a. area) know any store in which these are at?

air-penny-ii-black-white-royal.jpg

i dont think they have them in my size at my spot anymore

^ i can use another pair of those for the cheeeaap. anyone?
nerd.gif

hoping for 1/2 Cents and/or Kobes this go around.

^^^^stock locate it with the sku. I need the flint 6 ring sku.
If you are in NYC during this event, go 2 the biggest Footlocker/Champs/Footaction stores and down in on it

On some reals, Get in on this event because it is not difficult at all. Can I get an Amen?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^stock locate it with the sku. I need the flint 6 ring sku.
If you are in NYC during this event, go 2 the biggest Footlocker/Champs/Footaction stores and down in on it

On some reals, Get in on this event because it is not difficult at all. Can I get an Amen?

man them 34th street employees were easy for me to butter up. i just told them i would smoke something with them or i would take them out to eat when they gotoff in return for the discount and i had a few willing participants. it just sucked i was already back in california when that last 50 went down at the endof august. they had some nice stuff that i couldn't find in the local so cal spots too.

My store hasnt got an email yet confirming the 50% off at all.... Also we havent had a 50% off on pay week in a min.

So I also was told it was confirmed...

Patiently waiting for the list...need those Structure OG Hoops...and Blue Foams...ok maybe I'm reaching...lol

The "confirmation" email and exclusion list usually doesn't get sent out till the night before (which would be tonight-Thurs). I can remember onetime we got an email around noon the day the EA started...it was kinda funny-"btw-if you haven't noticed Code 01 is active for the 50% off EmployeeAppreciation" lol. But for real, the exclusion list doesn't get sent out till usually the night before it starts.

BTW-To all the people PMing me about the RBP 5's-the size 12 was sold Tuesday night when I wasn't at work but there still is a 10. I'll PM theperson who sent me the first PM, so if you don't hear back from me it means you weren't caller #1! Oh, and we got 1/22 packs on sale for $109 in mostall sizes if anyone is interested.

nothing i want this time...except for black and red griffs...but ill let those drop in price. oh i can get shoes for the nephews...let me go to ftl.com

Originally Posted by enrique23

anyone in socal (l.a. area) know any store in which these are at?

air-penny-ii-black-white-royal.jpg

i dont think they have them in my size at my spot anymore

i had stock located them in the summer and they didnt have any... only small sizes...

that was in footlocker though... i dont know about champs or footaction... SOMEBODY THROW SOME SKUS OUT HERE!!!

Back
Top Bottom