FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

Originally Posted by air max 87

Bo's , 1/2s , griffs , penny 2s.... Good day
pimp.gif
My lord I slept.

We're those Black/Grey 1's allowed too? and Royal Griffeys?

YO i just charge peeps 15-20 extra little more on packs but ive hooked up people without charging them i just asked them come bak buy some shoe cleaner etc myfriends on tha other hand i dont hook up they think im suppose to jump when they ready please

On that note, 2mrw is the last day for the 50%, best of luck 2 all those still trying 2 stabilize a connect, or even getting the 50% for the 1st time.

edit
Damn Supa
smh.gif

Well I heard there were 42 prs of shoes missing from lay a way in one store...dude there was crazy cool...and I was stunned to have heard what had happenedwhich brings me to y that OTHER person was tryin to charge me 15% he knew I had a big order to fulfill and was tryin to get over...

yeah but still no need to be snitching and putting the store out there like that.

Agreed. All this airing stores/ppl out and crazy detailed updates is just hustling backwards. Post up the exclusions, dates, maybe pickups etc. and just keepit moving.

BIG thanks to only HoHs collected for the Chili AM 95s hook up
pimp.gif
. i was really tempted to get more cuz the last hook up i got was for the LeBronIVs lol, but with the SJs coming out and what-not I gotta spend cautiously. really one of the coolest NT members though...

Happens all the time. A bunch of stores around the tri state area have had that happen and they run tight ships now. So if you aren't getting hooked up,you should guess why.

pleeeeease pleeease pleeeeeease somebody hook me up w/ the SKU for the griffeys...

nike_air_griffey_max_1_varsity_royal_white_black_volt_01.jpg

please and thaaaaaaaaaaank you...

Anybody got the SKU for the Puerto Rico Hyper Dunks, those are still around and I'm trying to get a few

anyone in the socal area or any state close by want to help me out with a pair of kobe iv black/blue size 10? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom