For all my Mexican peeps (Or Latinos) does anyone else like Narco Corridos? Vol. 1

Does anyone else other than me on this board like this type of music; my boys always give me *$@% for liking it
laugh.gif
but its good music and going  to these clubs is $%#+%@% galore
pimp.gif

Just wondering if anyone else is into it and if so whats some good groups (other than the usual's)

Does anyone else other than me on this board like this type of music; my boys always give me *$@% for liking it
laugh.gif
but its good music and going  to these clubs is $%#+%@% galore
pimp.gif

Just wondering if anyone else is into it and if so whats some good groups (other than the usual's)

did you ever see that article in the Vibe Magazine about Narcocorridos.   It was 
eek.gif

been looking for that article online.

did you ever see that article in the Vibe Magazine about Narcocorridos.   It was 
eek.gif

The song right now in GDL is En Preparación from Banda MS, people are blasting it...

Going to a banda club right now
pimp.gif
plebes
pimp.gif
but not being a narco, nobody wants nothing to do with you...
30t6p3b.gif

Alianza Talibana is ths #!++...

The song right now in GDL is En Preparación from Banda MS, people are blasting it...

Going to a banda club right now
pimp.gif
plebes
pimp.gif
but not being a narco, nobody wants nothing to do with you...
30t6p3b.gif

Alianza Talibana is ths #!++...

i used to listen to this...
stopped because its basically listening to FAKE gangbanging
and now it has everyone thinking they run with a #%!+$+ cartel..lol.
i only listen to the og stuff.
like fams avy up there.

i used to listen to this...
stopped because its basically listening to FAKE gangbanging
and now it has everyone thinking they run with a #%!+$+ cartel..lol.
i only listen to the og stuff.
like fams avy up there.

Grew up listening to spanish music... from Vicente, Chalino, Los Cachorros, Los Intocables, Lalo Mora, Joan Sebastion, Antonio Aguilar..etc.. Don't like the stuff coming out of Spanish music lately but the above posted dudes play well IMO..

Grew up listening to spanish music... from Vicente, Chalino, Los Cachorros, Los Intocables, Lalo Mora, Joan Sebastion, Antonio Aguilar..etc.. Don't like the stuff coming out of Spanish music lately but the above posted dudes play well IMO..

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

eek.gif

t.i is on the cover if that helps

im only into corridos from my home state (mich
pimp.gif
)

eek.gif

pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

eek.gif

pimp.gif
)

A hueve de que parte carnalPuri angamacutiro I Zacapu, Michoacan aqui compa

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

eek.gif

pimp.gif
)

A hueve de que parte carnalPuri angamacutiro I Zacapu, Michoacan aqui compa

not Latino, but can somebody whats the deal with the first video???

who, and how did they get all those people on the same track??? are they from the same cartel???

and Vice had a good article and video on their website, but i'll have to look for it

who, and how did they get all those people on the same track??? are they from the same cartel???

and Vice had a good article and video on their website, but i'll have to look for it

I used to listen to it randomly. I asked one of my OG friends what do they jam in Mexico, he said this. A lot of artists come up missing these days.

I used to listen to it randomly. I asked one of my OG friends what do they jam in Mexico, he said this. A lot of artists come up missing these days.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Its a new Recording group; similar to a Wu Tang Clan everyone coming together. But i heard this recording group is heavily tied to big time Cartels; these dudes is stacked this is the song that blew them up

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Its a new Recording group; similar to a Wu Tang Clan everyone coming together. But i heard this recording group is heavily tied to big time Cartels; these dudes is stacked this is the song that blew them up

Back
Top Bottom