For all my Mexican peeps (Or Latinos) does anyone else like Narco Corridos? Vol. 1

had to bump this thread

i've been bumpin this one all day
pimp.gif

Dudes be havin beats for days in their trucks with the naked ladies painted on the hood hearin them bump this $+#+ on max volume driving up the street is always so disappointing

Dudes be havin beats for days in their trucks with the naked ladies painted on the hood hearin them bump this $+#+ on max volume driving up the street is always so disappointing

bump

i went to the el recodo/larry hernandez show last night in san jose, and it was poppin! the womenz were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

this track is ill right here

pimp.gif

bump

i went to the el recodo/larry hernandez show last night in san jose, and it was poppin! the womenz were
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

this track is ill right here

pimp.gif

My dad was about that life back then. His whole crew got killed one at a time. Grew up listening to this music since a little kid. I'm not feeling this new $!*% tho. Just like the OG jams.

My dad was about that life back then. His whole crew got killed one at a time. Grew up listening to this music since a little kid. I'm not feeling this new $!*% tho. Just like the OG jams.

Back
Top Bottom