For all y'all cats piping any and everything, watch you who lay with or this could be a result

I don't see the problem at all, she's actually smart for doing this
You don't see the problem with a mother purposefully denying her children a relationship with their father because he lost his job and then saying she doesn't care if her children's dad is in their life?

You talking like your father want in your life and if so it makes sense you'd see nothing wrong.

This ain't surprising at all, I've known of women that knew who the real baby daddy was but claimed a different dude bc the real baby daddy was broke so they picked the dude that had the most paper outa all that was piping em as the baby daddy. Them cats didn't end up doing a dna test and over a decade later they still paying on a kid that ain't theirs. I def made sure I did dna test with both my baby mamas and that's something every man should do

just when i thought we were over the exploitation of the black male pain, someone npost another thread to showcase our struggle. YEAH IM GOING THERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Thank god (most) Asian women are not like this.
Asian women are not checking for you until they see your wallet in the first place tho

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlslovewaffles

Thank god (most) Asian women are not like this.
Asian women are not checking for you until they see your wallet in the first place tho

Be that as it may, I'd rather date someone who isn't going to impregnate herself for the sole purpose of collecting child support checks.

Be that as it may, I'd rather date someone who isn't going to impregnate herself for the sole purpose of collecting child support checks.
Not to even do a back and forth and to contradict my own statement, you honestly can't base a woman's characteristic just solely on her ethnicity/race...
Ratchets come in every single color or creed, some asian chicks get impreganted by white guys simply for that reason, so you can't be that naive..
None of the less, be safe in these streets
#noteamrawever

Another reason why I am waiting till' 39+ tears of age to have children. Silly women in this day and age. :smh:

no indications of craziness was observed prior to impregnating this chick?

several people ignore the warning signs of trifiling-ness and still choose to do the horizontal polka

Who knows. Regardless if the signs were there or not. shes in the wrong for her actions and her parenting or lack thereof skills.

I find it rather funny....comical actually, seeing a lot of you guys responses. One because ppl are in shock and awe about this. I mean there is an entire infrastructure that makes millions annually as a result of this mindset...ala mediation, family advocates, family law attorneys, family court magistrates, DFACS, WIC, so on and so forth.

And two that a lot of you guys are a byproduct of a single parent (mostly moms) and all think that despite the overwhelmingly majority in some form of capacity, think/believe/behave have a mindset similar to this... they all think their moms was/is the rare exceptions to the rule.

Back
Top Bottom