For the beard aficionados: Official BEARDGANG Line Thread

I need the death before shaving 
Spoiler [+]
2laswfm.jpg

i got a beard and like the logo, but your overpricing it for ripping a design. Cut those prices in half.

I respect the hustle and the designs are nice but it just seems corny to me; like its on some Big Daddy Clothing steez. And for $122 that crew neck better massage my nipples.

congrats on your launch but prices are od high and the designs are ok. You should do a banned type design with an X an a razor. Thank me later by sending me some 3X's

sillyputty wrote:
Serious side note...

Spoiler [+]
what do you guys use to moisturize your skin under your beards?

I mean...its really easy for that skin to get super dry...just saying. No point in having dandruff/dry flaky skin on your face OR using stuff like lotion that doesn't get caught up in the hair instead of reaching your skin.

I use dandruff shampoo to wash my beard in the shower, cleared up this problem.

Thank you everyone for your comments, we definitely appreciate any and all feedback. Here are a few looks at the product to show a bit of the details...

Membership T-shirt features a velvet flocked beard on the front with metallic gold foil print.
96a16265fa3921702cebaef60295afffdb69aa15_r.jpg

Membership Crewneck includes the beard applique in tackle twill and featuring detailed embroidery in metallic gold thread.
d05263c66ff9633c2177932cd0a3fedbb751c8d5_r.jpg

a99261468dfa93b22167372cbae5097a3fcda8f5_r.jpg

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

So you jacked the whole beard silhouette thing that the Giants and various other merchandisers did with the whole Brian Wilson "fear the beard" campaign.
False.

Didn't know Brian Wilson had a "campaign," and our silhouette was a mock up of the BG creator below.

4gep5.jpg

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

sillyputty wrote:
Serious side note...

Spoiler [+]
what do you guys use to moisturize your skin under your beards?

I mean...its really easy for that skin to get super dry...just saying. No point in having dandruff/dry flaky skin on your face OR using stuff like lotion that doesn't get caught up in the hair instead of reaching your skin.

I use dandruff shampoo to wash my beard in the shower, cleared up this problem.

Is your non bearded skin dry? 
Try something light like Shea butter,the best one is raw Shea, it will penetrate your skin but wont make your beard all gunky.
Its hard to find in raw form so alt is  raw coconut oil.

Who is the shirt model?

Been trying to grow one, but end up getting annoyed and shave it.

I will try to grow one this summer.

Back
Top Bottom