for the filipino denim heads

Joined Nov 30, 2002
theyre nothing special...

even more of a hassle to have to keep fitting and fixing them.

Joined Aug 1, 2006
Levis still rules hehehe VIKTORs are not bad too
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS or VNDS Air Zoom Generation, Zoom Lebron II, US9.5-10 PM me!
FOR TRADE : DS AJV White/Royal/Stealth US10 for any jordan same size! PM ME!

Joined Oct 15, 2006
:lol:
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Joined Jun 8, 2003
VIKTOR jeans are very popular here to the socialite club.. i think... i thought they'd be nice since they're high end custom jeans.. but i honestly believe i wasted my money.. i've never worn it out actually.. cause it doesn't fit well.. and believe me i had it redone a few times.

there's always crumpling in the knee area. and the hip area seems to always pop out a bit.. which happens to be the same as all the other jeans i've seen on other people.. but i guess people don't mind..

for me, if its custom, it better be perfect. that's why its custom.

Joined Jan 31, 2006
There are a lot of other designers who design custom jeans for a way cheaper price. I read one article from the newspaper before. I should have saved it.

And I agree, Levi's is still good. :smile:
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Joined Jan 15, 2005
The hype behind Viktor denim is too much, and for the same price point you could get better cut denim. You would be better off with *** repro denim(price is also a bit higher thou)

But hey if it makes people feel good, I wouldn't be one to stop them :smile:

FS: LBIV China Edition size 9 & 10.5

Joined Aug 3, 2003
If you want real custom demin, go to Quiapo.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Joined Nov 30, 2002
best jeans imho that ive ever wore are 7 for all mankind. it just feels...different...when you wear them.

Joined Jan 31, 2006
^They're going to come out with a line for the younger market, VIK, that will go for about Php 2,000-3,000.

The regular ones start at Php 4,000.00.

And if you want a pair of jeans that no one else will ever have, the rate starts at Php 7,000.00.

Soon, they're going to release a very high end line named LORD VIKTOR.

:smile:
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

cacz0rz

Banned
Joined Mar 24, 2005
hey guys, i'm about to bounce to canada for uni and well i need jeans. can you guys recommend me some? im looking for jeans in the 1000-2000, bang for the buck. but i also dont mind splurging on some levis.

thanks in advance
TEAM ARSENAL
i'm gay for fabregas​

kingcrux31

Staff member
Joined Feb 3, 2002
Going back to basics.

I love my 501 STFs.

After 4 months and 1 wash

Not bad for $50 for two pairs.

Joined Jun 19, 2006
There's a cheaper custom jeans shop at Megamall... forgot the name though but from the looks of it they are better than Vik Jeans...

23/501 anyone?

KC,

36? You don't look like you have that size?

Joined Nov 27, 2000
Joined May 17, 2004
this may sound baduy, but for me i like giordano's jeans. its somehow much softer than the other jeans and its also cheap hehe. levis are alsogood........im more into the softer jeans, but not the ones to the point that it already has no shape/style hehe

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now