Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

How is it number 8?

They cant even be the best at being the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I am absolutely SHOCKED Toronto is not there

its a us list...but even if so, dont think u should be in the top ten if canada was incl

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I am absolutely SHOCKED Toronto is not there

its a us list...but even if so, dont think u should be in the top ten if canada was incl

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I'm Surprised Oakland didn't make the list

Raiders + Warriors = Misery
laugh.gif
List seemed to factor in history, so I guess the Raider's history made up for it. Or more likely, they went after the first ten cities they could think of and put them.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I'm Surprised Oakland didn't make the list

Raiders + Warriors = Misery
laugh.gif
List seemed to factor in history, so I guess the Raider's history made up for it. Or more likely, they went after the first ten cities they could think of and put them.

Why is Washington not on that list?

Even the best team we have (Caps) suffered an epic embarrassment last year in the playoffs.

Even the best team we have (Caps) suffered an epic embarrassment last year in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

We also took Pittsburgh down. It was no epic failure,we had a goalie that was playing like the 2nd coming of Patrick Roy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

We also took Pittsburgh down. It was no epic failure,we had a goalie that was playing like the 2nd coming of Patrick Roy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom