Forbes.com: The Most Miserable Sports Cities

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

3peat for seattle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why is Washington not on that list?

Even the best team we have (Caps) suffered an epic embarrassment last year in the playoffs.
thought for sure we would make the list.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Why is Washington not on that list?

Even the best team we have (Caps) suffered an epic embarrassment last year in the playoffs.
thought for sure we would make the list.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

We not that salty...
grin.gif

..pray and pray on our downfall. Go ahead. We'll wait.

Well somebody seems to be answering those prayers. Cleveland is so awful, it could make Dame Theory a believer.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

We not that salty...
grin.gif

..pray and pray on our downfall. Go ahead. We'll wait.

Well somebody seems to be answering those prayers. Cleveland is so awful, it could make Dame Theory a believer.

^ Seattle really shouldn't be number 1.

Sonics fans are miserable. Other than that, Sounders are still good. I think (don't follow soccer at all). Qwest and Safeco are a blast to go to even if the teams suck, fans will show up just for the environment.

In all honesty, unless Seattle teams are winning, Seattle doesn't really care. They aren't miserable.

Sonics fans are miserable. Other than that, Sounders are still good. I think (don't follow soccer at all). Qwest and Safeco are a blast to go to even if the teams suck, fans will show up just for the environment.

In all honesty, unless Seattle teams are winning, Seattle doesn't really care. They aren't miserable.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

30t6p3b.gif
at them not even acknowledging the Sounders
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

30t6p3b.gif
at them not even acknowledging the Sounders
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's true! Sounders fans are multiplying by the day around here. Even conned the 'Hawks into wearing their colors for a few games.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
It's true! Sounders fans are multiplying by the day around here. Even conned the 'Hawks into wearing their colors for a few games.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom