Ford Mustang - 2021 Mach-E - ElectriC Mustang SUV

Should have just called it the Probe
sick.gif

Can't believe so many of you are feeling this, the front looks exactly like the fusion minus the Mustang logo.

looking like a mustang and tauraus has a baby.

will need to see production pics, dont like these camo pics

this design...

civil18q-2-web.jpg

looks like redesigned fusion...

this

or the SHO madness

2013-Ford-Taurus-SHO-front-three-quarter-static.jpg

Last edited:
My 07 stang is paid for I keep thinkin imma buy a older Camry for the winters and then lease a euro joint while I let my stang sit. Now idk might have to jus stack chips for GT

This makes me want to get the last prod run boss 302 over da hemi since the nex gen mustang/camaro are so hideous.

Ford to unveil 2015 Mustang next week, maybe

Ford's all-new 2015 Mustang is nearly here – the Dearborn-based automaker announced via invites this week that it will unveil the redone pony car at a press event next week.

The 2015 Mustang will be the first all-new version of the pony car since the introduction of the 2005 model. The 2015 update will bring a host of changes, such as a lighter curb weight, more modern styling and an independent rear suspension.

Unfortunately for the general public, the press event will be under a strict embargo, meaning most people will have to wait to see the car until its official unveiling in December. However, embargoes aren't always iron-clad, so it's possible images and details could leak out early.

While we'll have to wait for to see for sure, the 2015 is said to be styled after the Evos concept with a few historical design cues tied in. We've also heard that an EcoBoost four-cylinder with around 350 horsepower will be offered as a step-up to the car's standard 3.7L V6. A 5.0L V8 with 450 horsepower will also be on offer.

Ford will officially lift the veil on the 2015 Mustang in December, with its first public appearance scheduled for the 2014 Detroit auto show. The 2015 Ford Mustang will arrive in dealer showrooms next summer.

the shape and curves of the front + hood area almost makes it look like a viper front.

Nice but still a females car until you get to higher performance models. IMO

If u didn't kno the 2014 GT500's have 662hp and 631lb-tq from the factory.. The top speed is 200mph... It has the most powerful v8 in a production car, I don't kno how much more performance one could want..

Last edited:
smh. ugly.

Modern muscle has been getting more and more retro in recent years. Going back to the classic lines of 1970s predecessors. I was hoping the 2015 would follow the pattern but its a complete 180.

Looking like a botched import. :smh:

Last edited:
With all the car posts what do you push RFX? if i remember you were copping a sports coupe a while back.

I like it. Read on autoblog it's 200 pound lighter and finally has an independent rear for all models. Also heard their will be a 2.3 liter turbo ecoboost making 305-315 horsepower but that's still rumored. We'll find out on the 5th if they announce all the drivetrain specs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom