Ford Mustang - 2021 Mach-E - ElectriC Mustang SUV

Are smaller sports cars considered girly as well, like ferrari or Porsche?

I drive a 13 mustang (goat mustang rear), and I think the design is more masculine than the current joints. I've only heard 1 person imply that it's a girl car.

It's not a girl car, it's just "IN" for girls to drive muscle cars like when they started to wear the big watches

Top 5 girl cars

1) VW beetle

2) Non M-Series BMW

3) Mercedes G Wagon / Range Rover

4) Mustang

5) Miata

Not sure if you dudes are trolling or what.

Only one you see "some" women driving us a V6 one.

Doesn't mean it's a girls car.

I see a woman in Queens NYC she pushes a red GTR. Not lieing will take a pic next time I see her on the Belt Pkwy.

And no it's not her kids car because I saw her pulling out her driveway a few times she has two young children and a toddler. She looks Indian or Carribean.

thought they were gonna redesign the whole car. Guess not, still nice looking tho.

This car's only been around 2 and a half years iirc, I started this thread in 2012 with leaked pics and concept drawings but the new ones officially came out in 2015.

thought they were gonna redesign the whole car. Guess not, still nice looking tho.

This car's only been around 2 and a half years iirc, I started this thread in 2012 with leaked pics and concept drawings but the new ones officially came out in 2015.

way too early for a redesign.....

facelift i guess is to create more of a gap between it and da fusion :lol:

Last edited:
Top 5 girl cars

1) VW beetle
2) Non M-Series BMW
4) Mustang
5) Miata

I dunno how the Miata got a rep as a girls car. 90% of them are manuals and I only see middle aged dudes or stancestans driving them :lol:

Last edited:
when your whip is blatantly copying the design cues from another brand

your following not leading.

slightly embarrassed for the mustang brand.

Top 5 girl cars

1) VW beetle

2) Non M-Series BMW

4) Mustang

5) Miata
List sucks besides the Beetle and maybe the Miata, its a cult car though so it gets a pass.

Anything under 335/M3 is girl car, 5 and up isn't in my opinion. Also Jetta/Passat, IS300, Scion TC, RX-8 and probably a few others I'm missing.

How are these 2 girl cars? 
laugh.gif

If I had a real stable you better believe one of those would be my choice for a SUV.

Last edited:
I don't subscribe to the notion that there is a girls car but I believe he is talking about the Range Rover Evoque which has a Victoria Beckham Edition.

Back
Top Bottom