Forget Melo, CP3 is future of JB

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

And this isnt a music forum but Ross is that fire so all you cats speakin on him being garbage please amuse me with who you listen to . And mr syracuse please dont name a NY rapper because anyone who really listens to music knows

THE SOUTH RUNS THIS NOW!!!!!
wow. because southern rap is more popular right now no NY rappers are good? i had no idea that when something becomes popular it actually makeseverything else worse in quality.

for the record i do not listen to any southern rappers, so i guess my list won't count for anything, but what the hell: (no particular order) MF DOOM,Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, Swollen Members, Hieroglyphics, Jedi Mind Tricks, El-P, Wu-Tang, The Roots, Sage Francis, Binary Star, etc etc.

Back on Topic:

Melo is not a horrible player, its just that CP3 is much better. Even without the off court messes Melo has made (and on court punching and running), just froma basketball perspective CP3 outshines him. It has taken him a little longer to get the notice he deserves because of his less popular team, but he has alreadyproven himself a superior player. He might not win MVP (blasted Kobe) but when was the last time Melo was even mentioned as a remote possibility? Quite franklyMelo just doesnt seem to be a MVP caliber player. Good, but not as good.

Most of the discussions that are not shoe related on this forum I avoid, however, I was thinking the very same thing this past couple of weeks--even more soafter Game 2 against Dallas. In the playoffs is where your name is heard and CP3 is making much noise--unlike Carmelo Anthony. As I've had stated manytimes, JB should be counting their lucky stars they signed Chris Paul. His composure, brilliant game play, all-around positive-spirited demeanor, and hiscompetitive edge makes him a perfect investment for the future of Jordan Brand.

I'm even willing to buy me some Chris Paul shoes as soon as there is a colorway I like. Nonetheless, he's a very impressive young man, and is the bestpoint guard in the league without question. Deron is good, so is Nash, and so is Rafer. Shout out to Rafer who had a great game last night and actually beatout the Jazz in Utah, which is something I didn't think was going to happen. Well-earned Victory.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

^wow that line is garbage just like rick ross
***** with that bs fake rapper

laugh.gif

when its said and done, i think melo will give people the same feelin that derick coleman gave. "good but he could have done more"

Melo is a str8 hooper how can you honestly compare a pg and a sf?!??!?! this doesnt even make sense they're both good players with unlimitedpotential....ima melo fan and you're prolly gonna think my opinion is biased but honestly i like both guys and they can both b the face of JB i mean isthere a rule saying there has 2 b 1 face of JB....Melo is improving his game and yes he did have the dui but honestly ppl havent we all drove b4 drunk he justgot caught so dont b so quick 2 judge when ppl do this all the time....some ppl get caught and some ppl dont...chris paul has had his *$% situation such aspunching ppl n the D**K i dunno bout ya'll but thats kinda low as well...everybody fall back Melo that dude and CP that dude...they are the future bowdown....MELO that dude hands down he'll score all ova u!
smokin.gif
......once again my opinion doesnt matter lol...ima melo fan hands down tuff!!!

i love melo but he needs to leave superhead alone and focus on ball...he has not been giving his all lately and taking way too many jump shots...i hope cp3knocks spurs outta playoffs i hate spurs like i hate duke lol

he gets zero exposure, but if he played in a market that cared on a team that didn't suck, Joe Johnson would be much more well known. today'sperformance notwithstanding, he's been a phenomenal player this postseason

plus black/red PE's, enough baby blues, teals and yellows

16f84b4b0783d0dc7c9409b336fbabb4-getty-80372918bb091_celt_hawk.jpg

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

^wow that line is garbage just like rick ross
#*!%! with that bs fake rapper

talk about fake rappers wit ur eminem bs

Yeah he's squeaky clean now but as soon a he does something wrong or wrong in their eyes, the media is going to tear him down just like them built him up,Just like they did Melo, Kobe and others. So it really doesnt matter cuz nobody is perfect.

Agreed, but i cant stand Melo. He dont deserve the spot he has on the Jordan Brand. They should push harder for Bibby and Ray Allen and Joe Johnson
Maybe even pick up a few new prospects, but I would check Melo for his acts by not making him the face of the company.

I don't one person will ever be the future of Brand Jordan.

Jordan is Brand Jordan... the rest are just endorsees of the brand.

In the spirit of 'What have you done for me lately?', I understand where you guys are coming from.

But me? I'm going to give it another year or two before I agree with y'all.

As it stands right now, though... today, right now... Paul has already gone further in the playoffs than Melo has. Anthony has been to the playoffs 5 times,and been kicked out in the first round all 5 times; this was Paul's first crack at the playoffs, and he advanced to the second round. And he won the firstgame of the second round of his first playoffs.

Dude's definitely special, but Melo is no scrub (in my opinion).

Jordan does need to fit his feet better, though. I like the kicks he has out right now, but they're too bulky for me. I've hated all of his previouskicks.

i'm not sure why we are talking about this. to me there is no way i buy any jordan brand anything except air jordans period. now lebrons, i'm coppingin the future. but jordan brand shoes are so cheap and ghetto looking. i dont even think about them when i see them at the store they are like instantclearance rack shoes

cp 3 is the future of jb
i never liked the fact that they made melo the "new" jb athlete

i see JHO and Melo being dropped and CP3 being Mike's guy. i like JHO's and Melo's games but Mike dont dig that off-court shizz.

Anyhow, there seems to be some curse in being a Jordan Brand athlete, controversy is always surrounding Melo, TO, and now Marvin Harrison is being questioned,anyone else notice?

Originally Posted by BluEagleDaKing4

i see JHO and Melo being dropped and CP3 being Mike's guy. i like JHO's and Melo's games but Mike dont dig that off-court shizz.
Mike dont dig that off-court shizz?!??!??!???!?! Mike is no saint either if u didnt know this...

^ Like what? Gamble? Play golf? Wow, real terrible.

And don't even post that "humping" pic- it's a PS.

And the "high" pic can't be trusted either.

Back
Top Bottom