Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Originally Posted by KashJunior

I'm down for a pair of those 1.5's as long as they have heel and forfoot zoom

they better have full length zoom!
Full length zoom !!!!    Grey toes are hot.  If they have full length zoom, i will get them, if they are heel and the forefoot dot, FORGET IT,  MONEY SAVED.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Originally Posted by KashJunior

I'm down for a pair of those 1.5's as long as they have heel and forfoot zoom

they better have full length zoom!
You aint lying they need to FEEL as much as LOOK like the OG BBs.  I too am not too in love with the color options but I get it.  Play it safe.... but for goodness sakes.... give us some HoH colorways like they had when they first released or make sure they get on ID with Patent options for sure.
If they dont have Full Patent Options or reach ID they will be almost as much of a disappointment.  

Oh yeah.. and at a $110 price point.

Now I def wouldn't mind paying nike id rape prices for a pair of these bad boys...
Like Rock said, colorways are safe, put them up on ID, those all red patent portland joints are hot too.

these colorways all suck.

all i want is some TBs.. white or black base with colored toe/swoosh. or colored base with white or black toe.

then again, those all hit clearance last time, so..

wouldn't be surprised if they screw this release up and only drop them overseas with a product description of full length zoom but really only heel zoom and the forefoot dot, or heel only. time will tell.

^^^ yeah, Damon. i'm similarly suspicious. but...i don't see why they'd go to the trouble of releasing another zoom bb that looks so similar to the one we all adore after a horrendous europe only release of a non-full length zoom shoe if they didn't know what was good with the original shoe. in other words, surely they learned their lesson with the zoom bb3...i hope anyway.

peace!

Finally got my pairs together!

ff7c3o.jpg

Still my favourite to hoop in but the wade 2's come a close 2nd

Back
Top Bottom