Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

View media item 1001437
the-daily-jordan-air-jordan-xiv-black-university-blue-2006-05-570x378.jpg

Air-Jordan-14-Retro-White-Forest-Green-4164734_0.jpg

View media item 1001438

Last edited:
I've gone back and forth on whether or not I actually like these/want a pair of these since '08 :lol:

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-pearl-white-bright-ceramic-pacific-blue-2.jpg

First VII's with a translucent sole.

I never knew these had a translucent sole. :wow:

I also had a jordan short set to go with these and the flint 7s but never had the shoes to match. :\

I don't know if it counts as forgotten but the DTRT 1s that dropped in 09(?) are super underrated IMO.

Last edited:

I also had a jordan short set to go with these and the flint 7s but never had the shoes to match. :\

I don't know if it counts as forgotten but the DTRT 1s that dropped in 09(?) are super underrated IMO.

The green/red metallic joints?

Yup. This is how they should be done more often in my opinion; with subtlety and in unique colors/degrees of translucency:

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-pearl-white-bright-ceramic-pacific-blue-4.jpg

To people who don't pay much attention to I's or just hopped on the bandwagon with the last set of releases, I'd definitely call the DTRT pairs forgotten. To those who were hip, they were a decent retro of some original Metallic colorways.

Same with the "School Daze" pack releases (besides the fuzzy swoosh on the White/Purple/Gold pair.) 2008-2009 was actually a solid run for Jordan I's in terms of concepts and on certain pairs, quality.

DTRT:

air-jordan-i-1-retro-high-do-the-right-thing-pack-1.jpg

56864.jpg

School Daze:

Also (possibly coincidentally) original colorways, with the 1985 "Lakers" pair not releasing if I remember correctly.

air-jordan-1-high-lakers-unreleased.jpg

photocjw.jpg

I've gone back and forth on whether or not I actually like these/want a pair of these since '08 :lol:

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-pearl-white-bright-ceramic-pacific-blue-2.jpg

First VII's with a translucent sole.

I was so hyped for these vii back then..Went home, saw that cream white or whatever white they were using on the shoe :x :smh: ....So disappointed in the shoe Had to return them

Back
Top Bottom