Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

Looks like almost everything's been covered...unless I'm...forgetting something.

...maybe the Pro Quicks?

I almost bought the Quicks back in 98, but when i handled them in the shoe store they seemed flimsy to me, so i got the "strongs" instead. IIRC, those lasted about 9 months, LOL.

Last edited:
Lol most of the shoes posted in this thread still seem pretty recent to me. Are people in here too young or am I that old.

Get plenty of love from me. Decent quality retros would get scooped with a quickness.

I don't remember those color pack 1s though...probably because I stopped paying attention after they plopped em on the corner.

Jumpman Team J

Jordan XIII Neutral Grey
I got those Jumpmans to hoop in for my middle school team. Took them back after one practice, had a terrible blister on the arch of my foot. Ended up with the Ginger 14 Low that year.
These.

Maybe the older generation/people who have been copping shoes long enough or people who know the history, knows these.

I'll never forget when I wore these a few months ago, someone asked if they were customized STEELS.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Been looking all over for these and the Linens!!!

Seen what I was going to name already mention. French XIIs, Flint IXs, Copper, and Lightning XVIIs (I still own the IXs and XIIs)

Gonna add:

Green Bean V

Jumpman Trifecta (was selling a pair some time ago)
1377309501_80934.jpg
wish these would retro but I don't see it happening.  I have the similar pair that retro'd a few years ago (blanking on the name) but I beat them
mean.gif

white/carolina XIII

Fire red III

Cool grey IX

White/carolina V low womens

White pinstripe baron 1

Black pinstripe baron 1

Think many people have forgotten about these, 2s are dope in my opinion but you don't see many people rocking them or the lows now of days. Just a dope quick throw on shoe for me

So slept on.

Picked up the White/Maize pair on sale back in '06 for like $40.

This thread reminded me I gotta dust off some boxes.

Lol most of the shoes posted in this thread still seem pretty recent to me. Are people in here too young or am I that old.

I think it's less about how old the pair is and more about how they've kind of slipped through the cracks in the overall timeline of Jordan Brand releases.

Of course there's a subjective element to it though; I've seen pairs that I don't really consider forgotten get posted (like my man up there who posted Fire Red III's and Cool Gray IXs like they didn't just drop within the last year or two and weren't being worn all over the place.)

Last edited:
Not my pictures, but yeah.

I bought both of 'em back in high school, when they sat on outlet shelves. I don't use 'em anymore tho 
mean.gif

I got those Jumpmans to hoop in for my middle school team. Took them back after one practice, had a terrible blister on the arch of my foot. Ended up with the Ginger 14 Low that year.

I hear you man...definitely not the most comfortable pair. Trying to pull that flap over and lock it though...>:

Looks like almost everything's been covered...unless I'm...forgetting something.

...maybe the Pro Quicks?

I almost bought the Quicks back in 98, but when i handled them in the shoe store they seemed flimsy to me, so i got the "strongs" instead. IIRC, those lasted about 9 months, LOL.

lol...you missed out man. Had those since release...still solid. Money well spent.

I've always been disgusted at myself for liking those Miro VIIs. I don't know what it is about them that I like, but I do :lol:

Would never pay retail much less resale for them though.

I personally like the miro 7, just something about them. The db 1 are nice imowhen they're new, but the way the scuff so easily is 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom