Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

I think you guys are confusing rarely seen with forgotten.
Agree with you, but feel like all these pairs on this thread have no appeal towards the people buying every release today... I have a problem with keeping up with the releases i want and copping forgotten pairs on my list. Although latest cops were Concord lows and AJKO rivalry pack i usually always go with forgotten pairs... Those all white 1s with no nike check just the Jordan logo on page 2 will be copped this weekend.

You don't forget a shoe like the low top VIIIs...

You pay a hypnotist to erase your memory and permanently wipe them from your mind.

air-jordan-4-retro-white-white-chrome.jpg

this

not really forgotten just needs to come back solo

Love this thread, really makes me wanna sell some stuff to get a couple things on here. Anyone on here have Burgundy 5s??? Would love a pair but price tag is too expensive right now... The candy pack 2s are crazy too, anyone got the full pack?

Yea, burgundy 5's are dope! I bought a pair at Military Circle Mall in Virginia when I was stationed there about 2 weeks after they had already dropped. They were just on display chilling and I still have them in great condition. They've yellowed a bit over the years but that burgundy suede is butter. :smokin

I've gone back and forth on whether or not I actually like these/want a pair of these since '08 :lol:

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-pearl-white-bright-ceramic-pacific-blue-2.jpg

First VII's with a translucent sole.

Ceramic 7s. I remember those. I owned them. Had the matching tee also.

Back
Top Bottom