Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

Lol, yeah I had that tee also, don't know what I was thinking... 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I had the ceramic colored one
Haha yeah there was a whole bunch of matching tees with those '06 releases, I had a tee for every VII... seemed like a good idea at the time! 
laugh.gif

Another forgotten pair that I never see anyone with anymore are the low top Is from 2004 with the Ice soles. I remember back in the day seeing some dude post them in the WDYWT thread and wanting them... was never able to hunt them down though.

Last edited:
I think I had a couple different tees for my Chambrays.

I remember one day I walked into a Shiekh and they had those low-top ones. I didn't even know about them until I saw them. Needless to say, I left the store with a pair.
I beat the hell out of those joints in high school. I would love to get my hands on another pair.

Those were an Easter release that dropped alongside another pair or two with that same weave on them if I remember correctly.

surprised nobody posted these yet
not my pic
View media item 997722

My GRAILS. It sucks that they're a women's release because it's hella hard to track down a size 11W on eBay. I found them once, but dude wouldn't go under $550.00 and I wasn't balling like that. :smh:

If they retro these or make a mid, ID's honestly retire upon copping two pairs.

oreo vi's

but mine are still these

i got the ogs in storage havent seen em in 10 yrs they prolly crumbling by now

heard theres a chance they get retroed when they drop the 13 lows in 2015 

oreo vi's

but mine are still these

i got the ogs in storage havent seen em in 10 yrs they prolly crumbling by now

heard theres a chance they get retroed when they drop the 13 lows in 2015 
Never heard of/seen XIIIs crumbling...maybe some midsole separation (depending on how they're stored)...but I have multiple pairs of OG XIIIs that are DS but completely wearable.

Going thru this thread, I totally forgot how many lows JB released in the past. Seems like they are only doing XI lows now.

Just copped those all white 1s with the jordan sign instead of nike check... now got the all white low 1s with the icy bottom & two-3 relays to cop

Back
Top Bottom