Former Fat Chicks

you may look like the guy that turned them down when they were fate.

makes you their personal revenge

They're gonna go through a real ho phase.

Enjoy that. Be the 1am guy.

Whatever you do DO NOT WIFE.

Heard of and have seen it go down.

One chick I know of had a dude who was a personal trainer wife her up along with her kids. He whipped her into shape... fitness model shape and she's very attractive. She got gassed up and went the **** route. She got caught cheating and homie took her back. :smh:

He didn't learn.

It's possible that new attention that they've never had could go to their heads. Good luck OP.

Low self esteem + good looks=
nthat.gif

Go read the book by the same title. It was written by a former contestant on The Biggest Loser. There is also a tv show in the works on said topic.

loose skin -- to quote the late great Pimp C - they flabby around here looking like Larry Holmes.....

Cropped IG photos to disclose the parts of her body still under construction. Don't fall for that arched back hand on the side pose. Straight up land mine

haha I remember I was talking to some thick chick back in the day maybe 2 years later she slimmed down and ended up dating my homie for 2 years. Even though she was thinner my boy said she was lazy and still had that fat girl mentality. Dude dropped her because she wasn't active enough. Next thing you know you see all her fb pictures of her doing marathons, gym check ins etc. If they were fat they'll go back to their fat ways until they get dumped again.

Most bigger women that lose weight, gain a hell of a lot of attitude and pride.
Many of those I've dealt with suddenly think they're God's gift to mankind.

Word....many woman who lose weight are making long lost time in their weight Los and acting like a b now acting like their S don't stink

I know em but I can't say I've had any type of bad experience with em..their heads look huge when they lose all that weight tho

Serious insecurity issues or more commonly waaaaaaaay too much confidence ... Not much middle ground.

Related Gif

ifeMmoGpT7A6J.gif

Back
Top Bottom