Former NFL Player and USB star Joe Mcknight killed in New Orleans

We live in such an angry country. Dudes pulling guns after they got cutoff, flipped off, whatever. It's absolutely ridiculous. Why can't people just move on?

We live in such an angry country. Dudes pulling guns after they got cutoff, flipped off, whatever. It's absolutely ridiculous. Why can't people just move on?

This is why I'm on the fence about more civilians carrying guns. You just don't know what's going to happen with some folks. Someone could be having the worst day and by the end of the day, they could just lose it. Pull out the strap on someone for something so miniscule.

That's bizarre as hell the guy's previous road rage incident 10 years ago, was literally at the same exact intersection where he murdered McKnight. 

Last edited:
I had a dude honk at me voraciously, curse me out and throw a cup of coffee at my car because I was going 20 mph down a block looking for a parking spot at 7 am once. People are ducking stupid.

The previous 2006 incident come to find out hw had road rage with an off duty cop smfh

I had a dude honk at me voraciously, curse me out and throw a cup of coffee at my car because I was going 20 mph down a block looking for a parking spot at 7 am once. People are ducking stupid.
Ridiculous. People really don't have patience and act like they're indestructible in their vehicle. 

I think the old me would have given some of these impatient folks in NoVa a fade...But I can't do that anymore lol.

wtf.png
 at the press conference 

YIKES! I don't know what that police chief is talking about, but props to him for using the soft A instead of a hard R

Just Saw the Police commissioner address the media

The initial first hand witnesses lied :smh:

The excerpt about the white guy pulling Joe M out of the whip, standing over him & shooting him while saying vile racist things never happened.

Those dummies are mad irresponsible, not recognizing the sensitive times we live in.

This is pretty much a road rage gone wrong.

Last edited:
What does that rant have anything to do with the case?

All bs comments made by people on the internet... Cant believe he reread that srsly

What does that rant have anything to do with the case?

All bs comments made by people on the internet... Cant believe he reread that srsly

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just heard Bomani Jones speak on this and play clips from it. That "Sheriff" clearly doesn't care that Joe McKnight was killed. This fool even brought up the black on black crime BS. They're tryna spin and deflect to come up with some BS to let the killer walk. Racist Justice system at work.

Back
Top Bottom